Documents required for canada tourist visa from India
How to Apply for Canada Tourist visa from India Basic Documents Required Indian passport holders who are applying for a Canada Tourist visa from india can find the necessary visa information on this page. Guidelines are followed when submitting Canada tourist visa Basic Documents Required. For further visa consultation, How to Apply for CanadaTourist visa from India you can contact:-www.worldoverseasimmigration.com
- Original passport with a six-month validity beyond expected arrival date in the Canada
- All old passports
- One photograph per specification. Both digital and hard copy of the photograph is required
Your original and authentic passport, with at least two vacant Visa pages.
- 2 recent and recognizable passport size photographs with white background and no border. The photos must have a significant face coverage, and matte or semi-matte finish. Your name and date of birth must be mentioned at the back of the photo, and the photo should not have been used in the previous Visas. It should be clicked within past 3 months.
- A Proof of Employment from your current employer. It can be a salary slip or an appointment letter or No Objection Certificate (NOC). These documents should clearly include the applicant’s details related to the current job.
- You should have a bank statement which displays all the transactions occurring over a period of last six months, which must include all kinds of transactions like foreign slips, property purchases, fixed deposits, occupational viability etc.
- A cover letter for your Visa on the letterhead of your company.
- canada tourist visa requirements
Tourist / Visitor Visa
Only @ Rs 2500/-
Processing Time: – 25 To 30 Days
Are you interested in immigrating to Canada, but not sure how to do it? Whether you want to make Canada your temporary or permanent home, it is important to get access to the most up-to-date information. World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance, if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on 011-41068639 or just mail us your query at [email protected]