1212 – Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers
Supervisors of finance and insurance office workers supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Accounting and related clerks (1431), Payroll administrators (1432), Banking, insurance and other financial clerks (1434) and Collectors (1435). They are employed by banks and other financial institutions, insurance companies, and by other establishments throughout the private and public sectors.
- Accounts payable supervisor
- Accounts receivable supervisor
- Bank clerks supervisor
- Billing supervisor
- Bookkeeping supervisor
- Claims adjusters supervisor
- Collection supervisor
- Credit supervisor
- Payroll supervisor
- Supervisor of accounting
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Implement efficient working processes and co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: administering accounts payable and receivable; processing, verifying and recording financial documents and forms; administering payrolls; processing, verifying and recording insurance claims and forms; and collecting user fees and payments on overdue accounts
- Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine payments, credits and other transactions
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- Completion of a college program or courses in bookkeeping, accounting or a related subject is required.
- Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is required.
- Customer and information services supervisors (6314)
- Financial managers (0111)
- Other financial officers (1114)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your immigration. If you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.