0601 – Corporate sales managers
Corporate sales managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial, institutional, e-business and wholesale and retail sales. They are employed by commercial, industrial and wholesale and retail trade establishments.
- Corporate sales manager
- National accounts manager – sales
- Regional sales manager
- Trade expansion manager
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Plan direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- May work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or in a related field with a specialization in sales and several years of experience as a sales representative or in a related occupation are usually required.
- Progression to senior management positions is possible with experience.
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (0124)
- Retail and wholesale trade managers (0621)
- Senior managers – trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c. (0015)
- Supervisors of technical salespersons (in 6221 Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at Info@worldoverseasimmigration.com