0124 – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
Advertising, marketing, public relations and e-business managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial and e-business advertising, marketing and public relations. They are employed by commercial and industrial establishments, government departments, and advertising, marketing and public relations firms or consulting businesses.
- Advertising director
- Advertising manager
- Electronic business (e-business) manager
- Fundraising campaign manager
- Internet communications manager
- Marketing manager
- Media relations director
- Promotions manager
- Public relations director
- Sales and marketing manager
- Web communications manager
- Web marketing manager
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
Public relations managers
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet, Intranet and mobile applications to manage an organization's online presence including public relations, communications, commercial activities and social media management.
Advertising and public relations managers
- A university degree or college diploma in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or in a related field and several years of experience in an advertising, public relations or communications officer position or in a related occupation are required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field with a specialization in sales or marketing and several years of experience as a sales, marketing or public relations representative or in a related occupation are required.
- A university degree or college diploma in a field related to electronic commerce, Web site content development, or Internet and mobile services and experience in Web site design, interactive media development, data administration or information systems analysis or experience related to Web site content are usually required.
Progression to senior management positions is possible with experience.
- Corporate sales managers (0601)
- Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations (1123)
- Retail and wholesale trade managers (0621)
- Retail sales supervisors (6211)
- Senior managers – trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c. (0015)
- Supervisors of technical salespersons (in 6221 Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade)
- Wholesale trade representatives supervisors (in 6411 Sales and account representatives – wholesale trade (non-technical))
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your immigration. If you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at email@example.com
How to contact us
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.