Canada Business & Investor visa from India
Due to less population in Canada, Canadian Government has launched “Canada investor immigration Program”, under Canada investor or Canada business visa, an entrepreneur who is outside Canada can start his business and add contribution to the Canadian economy which includes creating new jobs for Canadians.
What is Canada Business Visa?
Canada Business visa allows an individual to establish his/her business in Canada.
Entrepreneur who wants to come to Canada with the purposes of doing business with a Canadian company to enter the country for the purpose of participating in Conferences, workshops, attending meetings, or signing an agreement. Business Visa is a temporary visa, which means that the person who holds it can only stay in Canada for a short period of time, usually less than 6 months. Additionally, the person with this visa is not allowed to work for any company in Canada. They are only allowed to discuss business and sign any potential agreements. The visa holder is permitted to explore business opportunities, interact with Canadian business counterparts, and participate in trade conferences.
What are the Documents required for Canada Business visa?
- Valid passport
- Cover letter along with the details of Travel
- Proof of Accommodation.
- Travel Itinerary
- Coloured photograph
- Confirmed flight tickets
- Proof of employment
- Medical insurance
- Proof of invitation from Canadian company for conference, meeting or Exhibition.
Canada Business Visa Processing Time
It takes minimum 90 days to process your business visa.
Canada Business Visa Fees
Canada Business Visa Fees is CAN $185 (Including biometric fee).
What are the Canada business visa Categories?
- Self Employed Persons
- PNP Business Programs
- Corporate Immigration
- Start-Up Visa Investor Program: if you are planning to move to Canada under Investor visa or want to investment in Canadian business, Canada Start up visa investor program is the best choice. You just need to meet some minimum requirement for apply for Canada Start up visa.
- Must have a good business plan
- Secure commitment from a Designated Organisation (DO’s).
- Prove ability in English or French (Minimum CLB 5)
- Meet IRCC’s proof of funds requirement
- Entrepreneurs: Under Entrepreneurs program, the Entrepreneurs create employment opportunities and contribute to the Canadian economy, entrepreneurs are encouraged to apply for this immigration stream. Successful applicants are able to open a business in Canada, as well as gain permanent residence status in the country.
- Self-employment Program: To apply for Self-employed program to Canada, an applicant must demonstrate that they have the relevant experience that has allowed them to be self-employed while living in their own country. The National Occupation Classification of Canada has a complete list of all the career types that fall under these two categories
- Business PNP Programs & investor visa: The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) gives every province and territory of Canada the power to invite applicants to come and live within their borders if they have the right skills and work experience. Every province has at least one entrepreneur or investor visa category dedicated to people who want to who would like to expand or start their business in Canada.
- Corporate Immigration Program: Corporate Immigration program is the best way for those who have started a business and are looking to expand their business in Canada. Corporate Immigration category is specifically designed for large, medium, and small companies who wants to transfer their employees seamlessly across borders. There are many legal steps to take when transferring employees to Canada.
Contact us for further queries.
If you an entrepreneur or having managerial skills and want to move to Canada under any of the above category please contact us today. For more information, please call 8448490104 or mail us [email protected]