What is Canada Business Visa?
Canada Business visa allows an entrepreneur from India, to start his business and add contribution to the Canadian economy which includes creating new jobs for Canadians.
Due to less population in Canada, Canadian Government has launched “Canada investor immigration Program”, under Canada investor visa.
Canada Business visa wants Entrepreneur to come to Canada with the purposes of doing business with a Canadian company to enter the country for the purpose of participating in Conferences, workshops, attending meetings, or signing an agreement.
Canada Business Visa is a temporary visa, which means that the person who holds it can only stay in Canada for a short period of time, usually less than 6 months. Additionally, the person with this visa is not allowed to work for any company in Canada. They are only allowed to discuss business and sign any potential agreements. The visa holder is permitted to explore business opportunities, interact with Canadian business counterparts, and participate in trade conferences.
What are the Documents required for Canada Business visa from India?
To be eligible under Canada Business visa from India, Entrepreneur needs to full fill the below mentioned documents for Canada Business visa
- Valid passport
- Cover letter along with the details of Travel
- Proof of Accommodation.
- Travel Itinerary
- Colored photograph
- Confirmed flight tickets
- Proof of employment
- Medical insurance
- Proof of invitation from Canadian company for conference, meeting or Exhibition.
What is the Processing time for Canada Business Visa?
It takes minimum 90 days to process your business visa.
What is the fees for Business Visa of Canada?
Canada Business Visa Fees is CAN $185 (Including biometric fee).
What are the Categories of Canada business visa?
- Startup Visa Program
- Self Employed Persons
- LMIA Owner/ Operator Program
- C11 Work Permit
- PNP Business Programs
- Intra-Company Transfer
- Start-Up Visa Program: if you are planning to move to Canada under Investor visa or want to investment in Canadian business, Canada Start up visa investor program is the best choice. You just need to meet some minimum requirement for apply for Canada Start up visa.
- Must have a good business plan
- Secure commitment from a Designated Organisation (DO’s).
- Prove ability in English or French (Minimum CLB 5)
- Meet IRCC’s proof of funds requirement
- Self-employment Program: To apply for Self-employed program of Canada, an applicant must demonstrate that they have the relevant experience that has allowed them to be self-employed while living in their own country. The National Occupation Classification of Canada has a complete list of all the career types that fall under these two categories
- LMIA Owner Operator program: The LMIA Owner-Operator is basically for those candidates who want to purchase and existing business in Canada or participate in the daily activities. Under Owner/Operator work permit candidate will get the LMIA approval without any advertisement but they should have a attractive business plan which have a positive impact on the labour market and economy of Canada.
- C11 Work Permit: Canada’s International Mobility Program (IMP) is for those Entrepreneur or Self-Employed Candidates who are planning to buy or run a new business in Canada. C11 Work permit category has two streams. The first is for those who are only seeking temporary entry to Canada and the second is for those who are seeking permanent residence in Canada based on an Entrepreneurial or Self-Employed permanent residence program.
- Business PNP Programs & investor visa: The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) gives every province and territory of Canada the power to invite applicants to come and live within their borders if they have the right skills and work experience. Every province has at least one entrepreneur or investor visa category dedicated to people who want to who would like to expand or start their business in Canada.
- Intra- Company Transfer visa: Intra-company transfers in Canada are a popular way for international employees to move to Canada. If you work for a company that has a parent company, branch, subsidiary, or affiliate in Canada, you may be able to obtain a Canadian work permit through the intra-company transfer program.
Contact us for further queries.
If you an entrepreneur or having managerial skills and want to move to Canada under Canada Business visa, please fill the Form below or contact us For more information on 8448490104 or mail us [email protected]