British Columbia Skilled Worker Category Program
British Columbia Province is looking for skilled worker those are high in demand as per the demand list of the province. BC PNP is the fastest way to immigrate to Canada when it comes to Permanent resident visa. Candidates do not require an Express Entry profile to be eligible for this stream. Still, candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and have an active Express Entry profile can apply for the stream through Express Entry. To be eligible to BC PNP, one must have job offer letter from British Columbia. This program is operated by the government of British Columbia in partnership with the federal immigration department,
Interested candidates must follow below two-stage process:
- apply for nomination
- if nominated, apply for permanent residence
What are the eligibility requirements for BC PNP?
- Applicant must have full time job offer letter from BC province.
- The job must be in a National Occupational Classification skilled occupation (Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B).
- Applicant must have 2-year relevant work experience.
- Must show funds in the account that you can support in Canada
- Language must be CLB 4.
- Express entry profile not mandatory however you can create for the fast process.
- There is no minimum Education requirement.
- No investment required.
Processing times for BC PNP
The BC PNP estimates a processing time of 2-3 months for nomination applications under Skills Immigration and Express Entry BC.
Documents required for the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
- Valid passport
- ECA (Educational credential assessment)
- Job offer letter
- IELTS CLB 4
- Proof of funds
- Identity proof
- Birth certificate
- PCC (police clearance certificate)
- Experience letter
BC PNP skilled worker step by step process
- Step 1: Check out the eligibility criteria
- Step 2: check your NOC code in the demand list
- Step 3: Apply for ECA (Education Credential Assessment)
- Step 4: Write IELTS (Minimum CLB 4)
- Step 5: Apply for Job offer letter
- Step 6: Create Express Entry Profile
- Step 7: Apply for Nomination
- Step 8: If Nomination received, Apply permanent residence for Canada through Express Entry program
Fee for British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
- Main Applicant fee= CAD $1,150
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee – CAD 500
- Dependent child – CAD 225