- National passport with validity of at least 3 months after the end of the planned journey .
- Completed and signed application form with 1 recent color photograph (5x3cm) with white background glued on the application form
- Copy of the identity page of your passport and copy of the most recent Schengen visa with stamps
- Full detailed itinerary
- Copy of Hotel reservation for the total duration of the stay in Belgium and in other countries in Schengen.
- Letter of employer, stating your income and your vacation days allowed or – Copy of inscription in the commerce register or as a partner in a company or – Certificate from school stating your vacation days allowed (in case student)
- Proof of sufficient personal financial means like : copy of updated passbook / recent 3 month bank statement/income tax papers/salary slips
- In case of a minor who has not reached the age of 18 years AND is travelling with one of the parents only or alone: a notary affidavit mentioning the consent of the parents must be submitted. This document needs to be apostilled.
- Copy of travel insurance valid in Belgium (and other Schengen countries), coverage minimum 30.000 Euro or equivalent amount in Rupees.
10. Copy of flight ticket reservation