9214 – Supervisors, plastic and rubber products manufacturing
Supervisors in plastic and rubber products manufacturing supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers who operate processing machines and who fabricate, assemble and inspect rubber or plastic products. They are employed by rubber and plastic products manufacturing companies and in plastic parts divisions of other manufacturing companies.
- Blow moulding foreman/woman – rubber and plastic manufacturing
- Calendering foreman/woman – rubber and plastic manufacturing
- Extrusion foreman/woman – rubber and plastic manufacturing
- Injection moulding foreman/woman – rubber and plastic manufacturing
- Injection moulding supervisor – plastic products manufacturing
- Plastic products manufacturing supervisor
- Rubber products manufacturing supervisor
- Tire building supervisor
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of production workers who operate processing machines and who fabricate, assemble, finish or inspect plastic or rubber parts and products
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Prepare production and other reports
- May set up machines and equipment.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Post-secondary education in sciences or plastics technology may be required for some positions in this group.
- Several years of experience as a machine operator or an assembler in rubber or plastic products manufacturing is usually required.
- Labourers in rubber and plastic products manufacturing (9615)
- Plastic products assemblers, finishers and inspectors (9535)
- Plastics processing machine operators (9422)
- Rubber processing machine operators and related workers (9423)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at Info@worldoverseasimmigration.com