Athletes participate in competitive sports events on an amateur or professional basis. They play team such as hockey, baseball, football and lacrosse; or compete in individual sports such as skiing, figure skating, boxing or track and field; or in games such as poker or chess. They are employed by professional team organizations or they may be self-employed.
- Baseball player
- Figure skater
- Football player
- Harness race driver
- Hockey player
- Professional athlete
- Track athlete
- Competitor – gambling
- Gamer – video games
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Train under the direction of a coach or trainer to qualify for competition
- Attend scheduled practice and training sessions
- Participate in local, regional, provincial, national or international competitions and sporting events
- Assess performance after an event to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Demonstrated ability in a particular sport, or type of game, is required.
- Extensive training under the supervision of a coach is required.
- Certification with a particular sports federation may be required.
- A background combining athletic training and college or university studies is strongly recommended.
- Coaches (5252)
- Sports instructors (in 5254 Program leaders and instructors in recreation, sport and fitness)
- Sports officials and referees (5253) Follow us
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at [email protected]n.com
How to contact us
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.