Other performers include circus performers, magicians, models, puppeteers and other performers. They are employed by circuses, nightclubs, and theater, advertising and other production companies, or they may be self-employed.
- Circus performer
- Fashion model
- Deejay (DJ) – turntablist
This group performers some or all of the following duties:
- Entertain passers-by on sidewalks and in parks with magic tricks, juggling acts, short dramatic works, music and other entertaining displays.
Circus performers such as trapeze artists, high-wire walkers, clowns and jugglers
- Entertain audiences with thrilling and humorous acts.
Magicians and illusionists
- Perform sleight-of-hand tricks, disappearing acts and other illusions.
- Display clothing and merchandise in commercials, advertisements and fashion shows and pose for artists and photographers.
- Operate puppets and marionettes.
- Circus performers and acrobats may require a period of study at a circus school.
- Completion of modelling courses is usually required for models.
- Training for other occupations in this unit group is often obtained under the guidance of a practitioner.
- Talent and ability, as demonstrated during an audition, are important hiring criteria.
- Membership in a guild or union related to the occupation or type or performance may be required.
- There is little mobility between the different occupations in this unit group.
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at [email protected]
How to contact us
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.