Policy researchers, consultants and program officers in recreation, sports and fitness oversee and administer recreation, sports and fitness programs and activities, provide consulting services, conduct research and develop programs and policies related to recreation, sports and physical fitness. They are employed by federal, provincial and municipal governments, recreation, sports, fitness and health care facilities, retirement homes, community centres, sports and fitness consulting firms and organizations, or they may be self-employed.
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
Recreation, sports and fitness policy analysts
- Conduct research and develop government policies related to recreation, sports, fitness and athletic safety and standards.
Sports program consultants
- Provide expert advice and consulting services to sports associations and other organizations in the design, development and administration of sports programs and activities.
Fitness program consultants
- Provide expert advice and consulting services to community groups, corporations, schools and other organizations in the design and development of fitness programs and activities. They may write proposals and public relations statements for corporations, industry and the fitness community.
Recreation program consultants
- Provide expert advice and consulting services to communities, corporations, institutions and other organizations in the design, development and promotion of recreation programs and activities.
Recreation, sports and fitness program supervisors
- Develop, plan and co-ordinate sports, fitness and recreation programs, and special sporting events.
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at [email protected]