Aircraft instrument, electrical and avionics mechanics, technicians and inspectors install, adjust, repair and overhaul aircraft instrument, electrical or avionics systems on aircraft. This unit group also includes avionics inspectors who inspect instrument, electrical and avionics systems following assembly, modification, repair or overhaul. They are employed by aircraft manufacturing, maintenance, repair and overhaul establishments and by airlines and other aircraft operators.
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
Aircraft instrument mechanics and technicians
- Repair and overhaul, install, calibrate and test aircraft instruments.
Aircraft electrical mechanics and technicians
- Repair and overhaul, modify, install and test aircraft electrical systems and equipment.
Avionics mechanics and technicians
- Troubleshoot, repair and overhaul, test, modify, install and inspect aircraft electronic systems and components including communications, navigation, and autoflight equipment.
- Inspect and test aircraft instrument, electrical and avionics systems and ensure that the installation, maintenance, repair and overhaul of these systems meet
- Transport Canada and company standards of performance and safety.
Aircraft mechanics and technicians who work in repair and overhaul shops service and test electrical, electronic and instrument components.
Avionics mechanics and technicians who work in maintenance hangars troubleshoot, repair, install and inspect aircraft systems and components.
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your immigration. If you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at email@example.com