Restaurant and food service managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurants, bars, cafeterias and other food and beverage services. They are employed in food and beverage service establishments, or they may be self-employed.
- Banquet manager
- Bar manager
- Cafeteria manager
- Catering service manager
- Dining room manager
- Food services manager
- Hotel food and beverage service manager
- Restaurant assistant manager
- Restaurant manager
- Restaurateur – food services
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, bar, cafeteria or other food or beverage service
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
- Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
- Responsible beverage service certification is usually required for managers of establishments serving alcoholic beverages.
- Progression to senior management in food service is possible with experience.
- Dietitians and nutritionists (3132)
- Executive chefs (in 6321 Chefs)
- Food service supervisors (6311)
- Senior managers in food service (in 0015 Senior managers – trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c.)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at Info@worldoverseasimmigration.com
How to contact us
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.