South Australia state nomination Program
South Australia Skills Migration program is open for the financial year 2022-2023 and start receiving applications for Sub class 190 and Sub class 491 nominations. There are several streams under which you can apply for a state nomination in South Australia, depending on your profile. South Australia state nomination program also considered an opened and generous skilled migration program in Australia when this state opens its doors to applicants not residing in South Australia as well as offshore applicants.
South Australia State Nomination Requirements
- Age must be under 45 at the time of nomination.
- occupation must be on the South Australia’s Skilled Occupation List.
- Candidate must have a valid positive skills assessment for your nominated occupation.
- Relevant work experience
- Minimum 7 bands in each module in English.
- Meeting the minimum points requirement (65 points)
It takes minimum processing time is 8 to 10 months to get the South Australia state nomination visa done.
South Australia state nomination Fee
South Australia state nomination visa fee is $336.