Canada Provincial Nominee Program Without Job Offer Letter 2022
Canada Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) streams is very important part of Canada immigration, nearly 250,000 people expected to obtain Canadian permanent residence through a Provincial Nominee Program between 2021 and 2023. There are Many immigration programs in Canada immigration which gives you a pathway to get permanent residency of Canada without having a job offer which includes Canada Express Entry, Canada PNP and Canada business visa. Most of the aspirants choose Canada PNP to immigrate to Canada as this is the easiest and cheapest way to move to Canada and takes lesser time as compare to other immigration programs.
Process For Canada PNP Without Job Offer 2022
The main object of Canadian Government behind Canada immigration is to fulfil the gap between human resources and job demands in Canada. that is way Federal Government and Province Government had tie between them. According to them every Province had made their own rules as per the requirement for the particular province economy. To make the Canada immigration easy five Canadian Provinces are allowing the candidates to apply for Canada Province nomination program without job offer letter.
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- Alberta PNP through Express Entry
- Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP)
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP)
- Prince Edward Island PNP through Express Entry
Candidates which will get the nomination from province will get extra 600 points which will increase their CRS (Comprehensive ranking system) score and that will help the candidate to get Canada PR easily.
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) – The SINP is one of the best immigration programs in Canada. Through this program, prospective immigrants with the skills and experience targeted by the province may receive a Saskatchewan provincial nomination certificate. After receiving this certificate, applicant can apply for Canadian permanent residence
Eligibility for SINP
In order to be eligible to apply under Saskatchewan Express Entry category, candidates are required to:
- Must have an active profile in Federal Express Entry pool.
- one year of experience in one of Saskatchewan’s In-Demand Occupations.
- Minimum 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid.
- Language proficiency in English/French (as per Express Entry System)
- Minimum 1 year of post-secondary education or training equivalent to the Canadian education system
- Must have positive educational credential assessment (ECA) report in hand from a designated organization.
- Minimum level of work experience in a high skilled and in-demand occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level “0”,” A”, or “B”
- Must have proof of sufficient settlement funds and a settlement plan
Alberta Provincial Nominee Program – The immigration program of Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) nominates a huge range of graduates, employees and entrepreneurs to work and live in Alberta on a permanent basis. The AINP is an Alberta PNP program or Provincial Nominee Program of Canada.
Eligibility for or AINP Programme
- Candidate must have ECA report in hand
- Candidate must have created Express entry profile
- All candidates need to exhibit their goal of living and working in Alberta.
- candidate must distinguish their occupation according to the NOC classifications, O, An, and B.
- Candidate needs to achieve the base scores vital in IELTS or CLB assessment to fit the bill for selection.
- Must have proof of sufficient settlement funds and a settlement plan.
Ontario Provincial Nominee Program – Establishment of the Ontario Provincial Nominee Program, it has become easier than ever to move to this province. They have designed the OINP to target skilled workers and thus gives priority to professionals and individuals with proven skills and work experience who can immediately become a positively contributing force within the local economy and the national economy. A job offer is therefore not required, but you must have an active Express Entry profile and meet requirements set by Ontario such as having work experience as per Ontario occupation list to be considered and invited to apply in this stream.
Eligibility Requirements for OINP
- Must have an active Express Entry profile;
- Meet the eligibility requirements for one of the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
- Meet the stream’s work experience requirements.
- Candidate must have a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree or an equivalent foreign education credential.
- Demonstrate a language proficiency level of 7 or higher of the Canadian Language Benchmark.
- Intend to reside in Ontario.
- Have sufficient funds to cover settlement costs in Ontario.
Nova Scotia Provincial Nomination Program – The Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) has been launched to increase immigration of skilled workers in the province of aspirant immigrants of other countries who are interested in moving to Canada who have the precise skills needed in the local provincial economy.
Eligibility Requirements for Nova Scotia
- Must have a valid Express Entry profile number.
- Must state in your Express Entry profile that you intend to move to Nova Scotia.
- Must have received a Letter of Interest from Nova Scotia.
- Meet the work experience requirements for the Express Entry stream for which you have qualified (Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Experience Class)
- Relevant work experience
- Must have proof of your immigration status in the country where you currently live;
- Sufficient funds to support yourself.
Quebec PNP Program – Quebec Skilled Worker program is an immigration program that does not require a valid job offer from a Canadian or Quebec employer. The program selects candidates for permanent residence who are likely to become economically established and who have the intention of residing in Quebec.
Eligibility Requirements for Quebec PNP
- At least 60 points out of 100
- Minimum four bands each in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening in IELTS (English proficiency test).
- Minimum three years of experience in the relevant field
- At least one-year of work experience in last ten years related to specific field or skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, or B)
- Must have Degree or Diploma
- Sufficient funds to stay in the country.
Prince Edward Island PNP – The PEI PNP gives prospective newcomers the chance to receive a provincial nomination through one of its many immigration streams, which may fast-track their path to Canadian permanent residence. Edward Island Provincial Nomination Program (PEI PNP) does not require candidates to have a job offer from a PEI employer at the time of submitting their Expression of Interest.
Eligibility Requirements for Prince Edward Island PNP
- Must create profile in Express Entry program.
- At least diploma after high school or Degree.
- Work experience is considered skilled if obtained in a position at National Occupational Classification (NOC) Skill Level 0, A, or B.
- Minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 7
- Sufficient funds required.
If you want to know what truly world-class immigration services are like, then get in touch with us and we will show you exactly why we are the best in the business. We have already helped over 10,000 Canadian PR immigration applicants successfully move to Canada and can help you do the same. All you have to do is fill out our free assessment form and we will take care of the rest.