1213 – Supervisors, library, correspondence and related information workers
Supervisors of library, correspondence and related information workers supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Library assistants and clerks (1451), Correspondence, publication and regulatory clerks (1452) and Survey interviewers and statistical clerks (1454). They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
- Advertising clerks supervisor
- Correspondence clerks supervisor
- Library clerks supervisor
- Publication clerks supervisor
- Statistical clerks supervisor
- Survey interviewers supervisor
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: conducting surveys and interviews; collecting and compiling statistics; preparing and issuing licences, passports and other regulatory documents; reshelving books and performing other tasks in libraries; writing correspondence including e-mails and preparing material for translation and publication
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems, monitor services provided by clerks and agents, and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Train workers in job duties and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of college courses related to area supervised may be required.
- Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is usually required.
- Librarians (5111)
- Library and public archive technicians (5211)
- Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations (1214)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your immigration. If you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at email@example.com