0113 – Purchasing managers
Purchasing managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of a purchasing department and develop and implement the purchasing policies of a business or institution. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
How to Immigrate to Canada as a Purchasing manager?
NOC code 0113 is used to immigrate to Canada as purchase manager. This NOC code also used for Purchasing Manager and procurement manager in Canada. Even though many Purchasing managers migrating to Canada every year, Still the requirement and demand is huge for Purchasing managers in Canada. Candidate looking forward to immigrate to Canada must apply through Permanent Resident program to settle in Canada.
How to become a Purchase manager in Canada?
To become a Purchase Manager in Canada you must have bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics and your previous experience has to be as a purchasing manager or an administrative clerk. purchasing managers typically have at least five years of experience as a buyer or purchasing agent before moving up into management. A certificate in purchasing from the Purchasing Management Association of Canada (PMAC) can be required.
- Contract manager
- Food purchasing manager
- Material manager
- Procurement director
- Purchasing contracts manager
- Purchasing director
- Supply chain logistics manager
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the purchasing activities of an establishment
- Develop purchasing policies and procedures and control purchasing department budget
- Identify vendors of materials, equipment or supplies
- Evaluate cost and quality of goods or services
- Negotiate or oversee the negotiation of purchase contracts
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials
- Review and process claims against suppliers
- Interview, hire and oversee training of staff.
- A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics is usually required.
- Purchasing managers responsible for units purchasing specialized materials or business services may require a related degree or diploma. For example, a bachelor's degree or college diploma in engineering may be required for purchasing managers responsible for purchasing industrial products.
- The designation Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) or registration in the educational program of the Supply Chain Management Association may be required.
- Several years of experience as a purchasing agent or officer are required.
- Purchasing agents and officers (1225)
- Retail and wholesale buyers (6222)
- Warehouse managers (in 0714 Facility operation and maintenance managers)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your immigration. If you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at email@example.com