The permit is legally valid for duration of 4 years, and the holder has a right to live and get professionally engaged in a specific area. The applicants can mention the name of some of their family members in the petition for the visa. This popular points-based Australian permit is basically meant for those skilled specialists and trades-persons from outside the nation, who have received nominations from any of the state or territory of Australia, or sponsorship from an eligible relative residing in any of the nation’s designated regions.
You can apply via this pathway if you currently possess any of the following provisional visas and have abided by all the visa rules for at least two years before applying for it.
- Subclass 475 Skilled – Regional Sponsored visa.
- Subclass 487 Skilled – Regional Sponsored visa.
- Subclass 495 Skilled – Independent Regional visa.
- Subclass 496 Skilled – Designated Area Sponsored Provisional visa.
The Subclass 489 Relative Sponsored visa allows you to work in any occupation if you hold only one of the above mentioned visas and sponsored by a relative for this skilled visa. In such a case, you are permitted to live and work in any designated area in any state or territory.
Invited Pathway – In case you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the extended pathway, you can apply the visa via the invited pathway.However, you need an eligible relative living in any designated area sponsoring you for this visa. Moreover, you have to submit your Expression of Interest (EOI), with the details like skills and qualifications, skilled occupation and a family member who will sponsor you. You are invited to apply if you score the highest points.
Subsequent Entry Pathway– This pathway is meant for those who belong to the family unit, in which a member of the family possesses a subclass 489 or any subclass 475, 487, 495 or 496 visa.
To determine your eligibility requirements under the Subclass 489 Relative Sponsored Visa Living in a Designated Area Australia, you should meet the following criteria.
Sponsorship by an Eligible Relative: To qualify you will be sponsored by a relative for the skilled visa if your relative possesses any Skilled Regional Sponsored Subclass visa or Skilled Designated Area Sponsored Provisional visa or Skilled Regional (Provisional) Subclass 489 visa.
Submit EOI and Receive an Invitation to Apply: An ITA generally is sent on the submission of the Expression of Interest online from the applicant. You have to create an EOI and submit through the Skill Select system online.
The EOI is a form, with an array of questions regarding your skills based on the Subclass visa 489. It helps you score the required points in points-test to qualify for the visa and is used to find a relevant skilled occupation if sponsored by the relative.
Once you have submitted your EOI, you will receive an invitation to apply for the specific visa in case you score the highest points. Nonetheless, the ITA is sent within two years of the submission of the EOI. On receiving an ITA, you will receive an email from the Skill Select asking you to apply for the Subclass 489 Relative Sponsored Visa Living in a Designated Area Australia within 60 calendar days.
You are invited twice to apply for the visa and if not done, your EOI is removed from the Skill Select. Where you wish to apply for the visa again, you have to create and submit a new EOI.
There are obligations that your nominating state or territory will require you to meet. These include that you:
- Stay in that state or territory for at least two years.
- Keep the state or territory informed of any changes to your address.
- Complete surveys and provide information when asked.
- Sponsored by an eligible family member.
- English Proficiency.
- Skilled Employment (outside Australia in the last 10 years).
- Skilled Employment (in Australia in the last 10 years).
- Educational Qualifications.
- Australian Study Requirement.
- Specialist qualification from an Australian educational institution.
- Community language accreditation.
- Community language accreditation.
- Study in a metropolitan area with low-population growth or regional area in Australia.
- Professional year in Australia.
- Partner Skill Qualification.
- State or territory government nomination.
Under 45 years of Age: The age limit for the Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190) is under 45 years of age. You score the maximum points of 30 for the being in the age group of 25-32, while the minimum is 15 fixed for the age group of 40-44.
English Language Skills: It is necessary that you must have Competent English to qualify for Subclass 190 visa.
- A score of minimum 6 in each of the four test parts such as listening, speaking, reading and writing of the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- A score of minimum ‘B’ in each of the four parts of the OET (Occupational English Test).
- A minimum test score of 12, 13, 21 and 18 for listening, reading, writing and speaking of the TOEFTL – iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language – Internet-based Test).
- A score of minimum 50 in each of the four parts of Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic.
Health and Character: Applicant has to provide with the medical certificate, to show that he/she is perfective fine to go to Australia (Mentally/ physically), including certain family members accompanying you, There are particular requirements for arranging a health examination and your health reports are assessed by the departments to determine whether you satisfy the requirement.
Police Clearance: Applicant has to show police clearance certificate also to show that he/she does not have any criminal record. It asks for the police certificate for the last 12 months or more from the country you live in the last ten years.
For Further details please contact us Today!!!