Managers in customer and personal services include managers of establishments that provide services such as dry cleaning, hairdressing or residential cleaning. This unit group also includes managers of schools that provide non-vocational instruction in driving, languages, music, dance, art, cooking or fashion.
- Barber shop manager
- Car wash manager
- Cooking school manager
- Driving school manager
- Dry cleaning service manager
- Hairdressing salon manager
- Pest control service manager
- Residential cleaning service manager
- Septic tank service manager
- Spa manager
- Window washing service manager
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an establishment providing services such as dry cleaning, hairdressing or residential cleaning, or a school providing non-vocational instruction in driving, languages, music, dance, art, cooking or fashion
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Respond to inquiries or complaints and resolve problems
- Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- Hire, train and supervise staff.
- Employment requirements
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- A college diploma or vocational certificate in the subject of instruction may be required.
- One to three years of experience in the service being offered are usually required.
- Accommodation service managers (0632)
- Cleaning supervisors (6315)
- Executive housekeepers (6312)
- Other business services managers (0125)
- Retail and wholesale trade managers (0621)
- Retail sales supervisors (6211)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at [email protected]
How to contact us
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.