Other managers in public administration plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the development of policies and programs which govern the daily operations of legislatures and other activities unique to government such as intergovernmental affairs and elections. They are employed by all levels of government.
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Participate in the development of policies and programs by providing advice to senior government managers of legislatures or departments or agencies involved in activities unique to government
- Organize government unit or agency and establish procedures to meet objectives set by senior management
- Direct and advise professional and non-professional staff conducting research, preparing documents or providing administrative support
- Plan, administer and control research and administration budgets for projects, programs, equipment and supplies
- Organize and direct committees and working groups to plan, manage or evaluate projects and programs
- Interview, hire and provide training for staff.
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at [email protected]
How to contact us
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.