Canada Self-Employment Program
Are you self-employed, freelancer or a business owner? Do you want to immigrate to Canada? Now a days many people start their career as individual or freelancer. So, for those self-employed Canada has started a new program called “Canada Self employed Program”. A Self-employed person can be an artist, athlete, actor, choreographer, dancer, writer, musicians, painters, creative designers, or sculptors etc.
Foreign workers want to immigrate to Canada as self employed or business person can opt for Canada Self employed program or Quebec self employed program if someone wants to move to Quebec.
Under the Self-Employed Persons Program, eligible occupations within Canada’s artistic, cultural and athletic fields include:
Professional Occupations in Art and Culture
- 5111 Librarians
- 5112 Conservators and Curators
- 5113 Archivists
- 5121 Authors and Writers
- 5122 Editors
- 5123 Journalists
- 5124 Professional Occupations in Public Relations and Communications
- 5125 Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters
- 5131 Producers, Directors, Choreographers and Related Occupations
- 5132 Conductors, Composers and Arrangers
- 5133 Musicians and Singers
- 5134 Dancers
- 5135 Actors and Comedians
- 5136 Painters, Sculptors and Other Visual Artists
Technical and Skilled Occupations in Art, Culture, Recreation and Sport
- 5211 Library and Public Archive Technicians
- 5212 Technical Occupations Related to Museums and Art Galleries
- 5221 Photographers
- 5222 Film and Video Camera Operators
- 5223 Graphic Arts Technicians
- 5224 Broadcast Technicians
- 5225 Audio and Video Recording Technicians
- 5226 Other Technical and Co-ordinating Occupations in Motion Pictures, Broadcasting and the Performing Arts
- 5227 Support Occupations in Motion Pictures, Broadcasting and the Performing Arts
- 5231 Announcers and Other Broadcasters
- 5232 Other Performers
- 5241 Graphic Designers and Illustrators
- 5242 Interior Designers and Interior Decorators
- 5243 Theatre, Fashion, Exhibit and Other Creative Designers
- 5244 Artisans and Craftspersons
- 5245 Patternmakers – Textile, Leather and Fur Products
- 5251 Athletes
- 5252 Coaches
- 5253 Sports Officials and Referees
- 5254 Program Leaders and Instructors in Recreation, Sport and Fitness
Canada Self Employed Program Point System
The maximum possible score is 100. Candidate need to get minimum 35 points.
|21 to 49 years||10|
|Master’s Degree or Ph.D.||25|
|Two or more Bachelor'sFactors University Degree or three-year diploma||22|
|Bachelor's Degree of minimum two years or two-year diploma||20|
|One year Bachelor Degree or One-year Diploma (13 years of study)||15|
|One year Diploma (12 years of study)||12|
|High School Certificate||5|
|Five years of relevant self-employment experience||35|
|Four years of relevant self-employment experience||30|
|Three years of relevant self-employment experience||25|
|Two years of relevant self-employment experience||20|
|English language – High Proficiency (IELTS 6.5 to 9)||16|
|English language – Moderate Proficiency (IELTS 5 to 6.5)||8|
|English language – Basic Proficiency (IELTS 3.5 to 5)||2|
|French language – High Proficiency (IELTS 6.5 to 9)||8|
|French language – Moderate Proficiency (IELTS 5 to 6.5)||8|
|French language – Basic Proficiency (IELTS 3.5 to 5)||4|
|Spouse's Education Master's Degree of Ph.D.||5|
|Spouse's education two or three-year diploma or degree||4|
|Spouse's education one-year diploma or Degree||3|
|You or spouse has minimum one-year work experience in Canada||5|
|You or spouse has completed minimum two-year study in Canada||5|
|You or spouse has blood relative in Canada as PR||5|
Canada Self-Employed Program Fee
Total fees for the program is broken into a Business Immigration Application ($1,575) and the Right of Permanent Residence Fee ($500)
- Spouse/Partner Application Fee: $825
- Spouse/Partner RPRF: $500
- Dependents: additional $225 per
What are the eligibility criteria for Canada Self Employed program?
- Able to be self-employed in Canada.
- Must have minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant field
- IELTs CLB 5 minimum
- Financial stability
Self-Employed Persons Program Step by Step process
Step 1: Gather documents: you need to gather all your documents advised by your immigration consultant. You need to give your fingerprints and biometrics after you apply.
Step 2: Pay application fees: The following fees that need to be paid before submitting your application:
- Processing Fee
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
- Biometrics Fee
- medical exams. police certificates, and language testing.
Step 3: Submit your application: submit you application along with all signed forms, paying fees receipt and documents.
Step 4: Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR): Once the IRCC has received your PR immigration application, you will get an Acknowledgment of Receipt also known as an AOR. This AOR is a confirmation that your application file is created.
Why Choose World overseas Immigration?
We, at World Overseas Immigration, are rated among the very best and elite immigration services providers in India. Over the past 9 years, we have cultivated a strong repertoire for ourselves by consistently delivering the utmost service quality to our clients. Due to popular demand, we have also expanded our services to include virtually all aspects of Canada immigration, which includes IELTS training, job search and placement, resume rebuilding, rejection case appraisal etc. Thus, World overseas Immigration is your one-stop solution for all your immigration related queries.
We hire only the most knowledgeable and qualified professionals as Canada immigration consultants and further provide them with additional training and orientation to ensure that they are well-versed in each and every aspect of immigration to Canada and can resolve all related queries, questions or doubts quickly and easily. Furthermore, to help our clients better understand their immigration chances, we offer a free assessment option by which they can better grasp the particular considerations that need to be made in their case.
If you want the most advanced and proficient help in your immigration process, then there is no better source of professional advice and assistance than World overseas Immigration. You can contact us for any and all advice that you might need in order to make good on your immigration. Get in touch with us and let us guide you towards a successful immigration to Canada, where you can start and new chapter in your life.
And Follow our Facebook page to keep yourself updated about the changes in Australia Immigration