Canada PR Visa Fees (Cost) from India
Canada Permanent Resident (PR) visa processing cost from India differs according to the immigration program you apply through. As you have to pay the documents verification fee, embassy fee, landing fee, IELTS fee etc.
Here is an example of a budget of an individual (roughly) outlining costs to immigrate to Canada as independent immigrants under the Canada PR Visa Fees – Please note that the airline ticket price will depend on which airline you fly with.
Federal skilled worker visa will cost as per below
- WP Bio-metric Fee – $85 (5000 Indian Rupees) per person, $170 (10000 Indian Rupees) per family
- PR Bio-metric Fee – $85 (5000 Indian Rupees) per person, $170 (10000 Indian Rupees) per family
- Permanent Residence Government application fees – $825 (49000 Indian Rupees) per adult & $225 (13200 Indian Rupees) per child (at the end of the process)
- Right of Permanent Residence fee – $500 (30000 Indian Rupees)
- per adult (at the end of process)
- Language Test – Rs 13500 per person
- Airline Ticket – $1,300-$1,800 per person
- Passport Costs – Rs.3000 per person
- Medical Exam – Rs.6000 per person
- Police Clearance – Rs.2000 per person
- Assessment of Qualifications (World Education Services) – $200 (11700 Indian Rupees)
- ‘This total excludes the immigration legal fees”
Canada PR Visa Fees in Indian Rupees 2023
Canada is known as a land full of career opportunities makes a great second home to permanent resident visa holders. Canada attracts many aspire immigrants to move to Canada under Canada PR visa. Immigration to Canada under permanent resident visa is also considered as one of the most economical immigration processes around the globe. Apart from the benefits like free education and health care, the actual cost of moving to Canada as an immigrant is quite low. During the initial application phases, you don’t need to pay anything; all you need is to make payment for the cost of procuring required documents. There are several costs involved when you apply for permanent residency (PR) visa in Canada from India.
This list of Canada PR cost from India includes fees to proof funds requirement and fees required for obtaining some essential documents. Express Entry Program is the very popular process for skilled workers to get permanent resident visa in Canada. Hence, to apply for Canada PR, some of the charges are applied to create the Expression of Interest EOI profile on the federal express entry system, while there are other charges that you need to pay once you have been invited by the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to apply for a permanent residency visa in Canada.
First of all, to create the profile in Express Entry you need to submit key documents, and for obtaining them, you have to pay substantial fees as well. Below are the stages like how you will be spending your money to get the Canada PR visa from India.
Different stages and their costs
Stage 1 – Cost of ECA (Education credential Assessment) – You need to get your Transcripts from your University – 500–1000/- and Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) by World Education Services (WES) – CAD$322 to CAD$500 or 17,100/- Rupees + 3000 Rupees (International Courier)
NOTE :- World Overseas Immigration Consultancy will provide you complete assistance to get you the transcript
Stage 2 – Cost of Language Test – IELTS Exam – 12,700/- (20 days wait for Results)
Stage 3 – Visa Filing –Once your profile is selected and you receive the Invitation to apply (ITA) from Canada , you need to pay Canada PR visa fees from India and more as part of the 2nd round process, which is as below.
- PR Visa fee 825 CAD = 44670.79/
- Right of PR Fee 500 CAD = Rs.27073.20/-
Stage 4 – Other Cost – Police Verification Certificate from Passport = 500/-, Medical Test from your nearest approved hospital (List of hospitals given in CIC website) – 6000/- Proof of Funds to be shown while applying (i.e. Bank Balance, Equity, etc.) – 6,00,000 – 8,00,000/- depending on the size of the family.
Processing Fee structure for Immigration to Canada under Federal Skilled Workers Program
The Canada PR processing fees from India differs on the basis of the stream you opt for immigrating to Canada. Below is a list of the application processing fees structure for most popular models:
Economic class Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP) category application:
- Primary Applicant – 825 CAD = 44670.79 INR
- Spouse or Common – Law Partner – 825 CAD = 44670.79INR
- Children (Below 22 years)- 225 CAD = 12182.94 INR each
Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP) category cost:
- Primary Applicant – 41855.17 INR
- Spouse or Common – Law Partner – 8988.30 INR
- Dependent child = 8988.30 INR
The Canada Provincial Nominee Program (PNPs) allow Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada and who are interested in settling in a particular province. Exact amount depends upon the Province, but general figures are:
- Primary Applicant – 28,600 INR
- Spouse or Common – Law Partner – 28,600 INR
- Children (below 22 years) – 7,835 INR each
How to show proof of funds for Canada immigration
To show proof of funds for Canada immigration, you need to show the adequate amount in your bank account, as desired by the Canadian government. For evidence or proof, an applicant must get official letters from banks or financial institutions where he/she is keeping money.
Find below the proof of funds required to apply for Express Entry system:
|Number of family members||Funds required in CAD|
|Each additional family member||$3,560|
Also, we provide total immigration assistance – from filing the application to house hunting in Canada. If you want to know what truly world-class immigration services are like, then get in touch with us and we will show you exactly why we are the best in the business.
We have already helped over 10,000 Canada PR immigration applicants successfully move to Canada and begin a new life there and can help you do the same. All you have to do is fill out our free assessment form and we will take care of the rest.