Canada is the top immigration destination in the world. Are you are planning to apply for a job in Canada, then World Overseas Immigration is the best to start with. Although, the process of Canada immigration from India takes a time bit. But finding the desired profile is not a difficult task. You can find the easiest way to get a job in Canada for Indians.
Jobs in Canada from India
If you are looking for jobs in Canada then, skilled worker visa is the best way to work in Canada. Under PR visa, the applicant can move to Canada and work with no exploitation. Employment in Canada can help in leading and furthermore adds to higher income. The vacancies are going on for Indians in IT and management sector in Canada. These all things equally decrease the poverty level too.
We highly recommend Canada for employment and overseas opportunities. There are many jobs in Canada for Indians in different profiles.
Skill Type 0 (Zero) – Management Jobs
Examples: Shore Captains (Fishing), , Mine Managers, Restaurant Managers
Skill Level A — Professional jobs. People usually need a degree from a university for these jobs.
Examples: Dentists, Architects, Doctors etc.
Skill Level B — Technical Jobs and Skilled Trades. People usually need a college diploma or to train as an apprentice to do these jobs.
Examples: Plumbers, Chefs, Electricians etc.
Skill Level C — These jobs usually need high school and/or job-specific training.
Examples: Food and Beverage Servers, Butchers, Long-haul truck drivers, ,
Skill Level D — labor jobs, On-the-job training is usually given.
Examples: Fruit pickers, Oil field workers, Cleaning staff etc.
Benefits of jobs in Canada for Indians?
Canada is expecting more than 400,000 immigrants in 2021 and over 1.2 million by 2023, Getting a job in Canada is a dream for all of us. To get a job in Canada you need to have But you need to have a excellent education, Language skills and a good amount of experience. Jobs in Canada for Indians can offer them.
- Work permit for Spouse: Your spouse or common-law partner can also work in Canada if you have a valid work permit. You can have your family in Canada while working there.
- High jobs opportunities as IT Professional: Canada is the best place for IT experts and computer scientists because it ranks high in new technology and is continually advancing. In many Canadian cities, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, aerospace, and engineering are among the most popular sectors.
- Living Cost: this living cost in Canada is very low as compare to other countries. Depending on the area you choose to live in, housing is affordable. Food, gasoline, and even automobiles are less expensive than in other developed countries. The country is also one of the safest locations to live in the world, with a low crime rate.
- Working benefits: People working in Canada has many working benefits like Women who are pregnant, have recently given birth, or have adopted a child can all benefit. Women’s pregnancy advice includes guidelines for healthy health and diet. The Prenatal Nutrition Program in Canada is designed for expectant mothers who are facing difficulties. Nutrition counselling, food preparation training, prenatal vitamin supplementation, breastfeeding education, and mother lifestyle counselling are all part of the curriculum.
- Culture: just like India, Canada also as has a diverse and strong work culture. Indians do not find it any difficult to adjust. They even like working with Canadian employers. Canada also offers best salary packages for the same skillset and work experience.
The high demanding jobs in Canada for Indians
- Financial managers
- Software developers
- Construction managers
- Social workers
Average Salary in Canada
|Accommodation and Food Services||$28,977.92 (+6.4%)|
|Administrative and Support||$52,349.92 (+9.4%)|
|Arts, Entertainment and Recreation||$45,242.77 (+26.3%)|
|Finance and Insurance||$82,843 (+9.1%)|
|Forestry and Logging||$59,739.20 (-5.9%)|
|Health Care and Social Assistance||$63,898.68 (+8.4%)|
|Information and Culture Industries||$75,654 (+4.3%)|
|Management of Companies and Enterprises||$77,750.72 (+0.2%)|
|Mining, Oil and Gas Extraction||$117,506.12 (+3.1%)|
|Professional, Scientific and Technical Services||$82,077.56 (+2.0%)|
|Public Administration||$75,825.88 (+9.3%)|
|Real Estate (Rental/Leasing)||$62,623.76 (+14.6%)|
|Transportation and Warehousing||$66,011.08 (+6.7%)|
|Wholesale Trade||$68,456.48 (+2.8%)|
Check out the Average salary in Canada by different provinces & job profiles.
Benefits of Canada Permanent Residency:
In the list of benefits of Permanent residency (PR) Status of Canada provide the right to work, live, study and move anywhere in Canada.
To avoid paperwork many opt for a work permit or temporary visa. These might seem easier at first but it doesn’t hold long-term benefits. Above all, PR visa has more advantages in the long run. Canada PR Visa has benefits of free healthcare, free education. Besides these benefits, it also provides the right to work to PR holder anywhere in Canada.
We highly recommend Canada for employment and overseas opportunities. There are many jobs in Canada for Indians in different profiles as per job information is broken down into groups as below
How to Get a Job in Canada from India in 2023?
Canada offers a huge number of job opportunities and career growth for skilled workers from foreign countries. If you want to know, how to apply for a job in Canada, you need to meet the labor shortages in specific areas. A person has to be proficient enough and willing to come and settle in Canada. Canada has Job opportunities for following Skill Type positions and profiles from the Canada Occupation list 2023. Equally, an applicant has to check job opportunities before they apply for Canada immigration.
Let’s check your eligibility for any skilled immigration program and get started with your Canada PR visa process.
Why Canada Immigration (Express Entry program) is a good for Jobs in Canada for Indians?
Are you looking for Canada jobs from India? You must go through a legal and genuine way that is Permanent residency (PR) visa. PR of Canada means that the applicant will work and live in Canada with similar benefits that a Canadian citizen allows.
Having a PR status of Canada is as similar having a green card in America.
Cons of Work Permit:
For career growth and jobs opportunities in Canada, many of us think work permit is a good option. We look forward to having a direct interview with the employer to get offer letter. This is completely a wrong way and waste of time. Working on a work permit can make a candidate loose a good opportunity as he can job his change if he wants. When it expires, a person has to come in his own country as he can’t extend the visa.
But with a PR visa in Canada, Canada PR holder can stay in Canada on Permanent basis and change the job any time. Many of us find the easiest way to get a job in Canada for Indians. But the easiest and precise way to apply for a job in Canada is through Express Entry.
After careful verification of the candidature, they allot PR status. The employers also consider the PR status Candidate to safe and as a proof of the validation of the physical and mental health of the candidate.
There are few myths in the Indians regarding the Canada PR visa or Express Entry visa.
Candidate always has this thinking after getting the Canada PR, they will not be getting the job in Canada or they will be unemployed. Because of these misconceptions, they opt for Canada work permit which does not exist in reality. Applicants get fooled from some consultancies or recruitment agencies. But this is completely the fault of Candidate. Candidate should have complete know like how they can get a good opportunity to get Canada jobs from India.
Canada PR visa or Express Entry program is the only way to get good job opportunities in Canada. Under Express Entry visa, you can get the PR status in Canada and apply for a job in Canada. Under Canada PR visa, PR holder doesn’t have to stick with the same job and change the job anytime.
People those are looking for overseas jobs always think the job interview should be the first stage of Canada Process. But according to the CIC, Canada candidate first has to go through the visa process and get PR visa for Canada and then only the employer will take their interview.
No one from India can apply for Canada jobs without holding Canada PR visa. So every aspirant whoever is looking for overseas jobs and opportunities has to go through the Canada immigration visa process first. And then search for the job in Canada.
How to get Canada immigration visa from India?
There are three major pathways of getting a PR status in Canada. These are Express Entry Program, Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP).
1. Express Entry Program
The Express Entry Program is very easy and the fastest way to immigrate out of three programs. In which, they decide the eligibility of the candidate and the points on Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). CRS lists the candidate’s capabilities based on Age, language, education and work experience. Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP) is a subcategory of the express entry program. The minimum points required for Federal Skilled worker visa is 67 points.
2. Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
For the Provincial Nominee Program or PNP the eligibility for every province is different. It provides the candidate with the PR status only in that province. The PR status gained is for that province only and the occupation in demand in that region into consideration at the time of evaluation.
Quebec itself first approves, followed by the Federal Government for the PR Status.
Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP) enables highly educated and trained foreign nationals to immigrate to Quebec as skilled workers. Prospective immigrants who apply to the Skilled Worker Quebec Program are evaluated according to a selection grid of factors, and applicants who score enough points are given a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) which they can then use to apply for Canadian permanent residency.
4. Canada Work Permit visa: Applicant can apply for a Work permit Visa only after getting a job offer or an employment contract from the Canadian employer. Applicant need to apply for Canada permanent resident to get the job in Canada.
5. Canada Start-up Program: Canada’s Start-up Visa Program targets immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to build businesses in Canada
6. LMIA Owner/Operator Work Permit Canada: Under Owner/Operator work permit candidate will get the LMIA approval without any advertisement but they should have a attractive business plan which have a positive impact on the labour market and economy of Canada.
7. Canada Business & Investor visa from India: under Canada investor or Canada business visa, an entrepreneur who is outside Canada can start his business and add contribution to the Canadian economy which includes creating new jobs for Canadians.
8. Home Child Care/ Support Provider Pilot Program: People in Canada have many opportunities due to that they need care givers to take care of their child and old family members. in June 2019, the Federal government Recognized the importance of caregivers for the Canadian community, so launched two new immigration programs for foreign caregivers who want to work in Canada – The Home Child Care Provider Pilot and The Home Support Worker Pilot.
9. Canada Spouse Visa: Spousal Sponsorship Program is the most popular immigration category in Canada. Every year, tens of thousands of people apply for a spousal sponsorship visa in Canada and get the same.
10. Temporary Foreign Worker Program: when employers in Canada face shortage in getting labour, the Temporary Foreign Worker Program is the solution. It means Employers is not getting relevant labour in Canada so they are hiring Foreign Worker to fulfil the need. Employers has to prove that no Canadian citizens or permanent residents are ready, willing, and able to perform the duties mentioned in job description.
11. Study in Canada: we always think why to study in Canada and the answer is its number of courses, top universities, best degree colleges, friendly people, economy, job opportunities, and easy way to get PR visa in Canada.
Express Entry Program (Federal skill worker visa) – Step By Step Process
Canada Express Entry is an opportunity. It allows the aspirants to create an account free of cost for one year, for those whose profile is there in Canada occupation list (NOC). They have to select their occupation from the occupation list.
Stage 1 Profile – Canada PR holder does not required to claim against the occupational limitations. The system is, without first come first serve basis of evaluation and predetermined time deadlines.
Stage 2 WES (World Education services) – Candidate must get their educational credentials verified from WES Canada.
Stage 3 Language Test – Candidate need to write IELTS (International English language system). One should approve language proficiency test as an evidence of their linguistic skills in either English or French.
Stage 4 Profile Creation – They will create a profile as soon after approval. They will assess the profile of the candidate for eligibility by the CRS or Comprehensive Ranking System. They will test an applicant’s profile based on certain pre-determined criteria, like:
- Linguistic skills
- Academic performance
- Professional exposure
Stage 5 Wait for draw – After assessing the profiles, the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) ranks the applicants based on the marks got.
The applicants can gain points under the following conditions:
- State sponsorship (Canada PNP).
- Full-time regular employment offer letter from a Canadian employer.
Stage 6 Invitation from CIC (ITA) – The CIC manages short listing draws at regular intervals. To choose the applicants who have got highest points or have received a provincial nomination or have attained a permanent employment offer, from a Canadian employer through job bank in Canada.
Stage 7 Canada PR Visa filing –The shortlisted candidates can now pass onto a next stage for PR Process. They give applicant 60 days to respond the invitation. They would cancel the invitation, if the applicant does not fulfill above criteria.
Stage 8 Canada PR Visa approval –The CIC assures to test appeals of the selected applicants within six months of receipt of completed requests.
If you need authentic help for applying for Canada Jobs from India, talk to our Canada immigration experts. We will take care of every aspect of Canada immigration.We are the best immigration consultants in Delhi and we provide immigration help at very affordable price, if you are looking for immigration help you can fill out our free assessment form or Call us on 08448490104 to get started today!