1215 – Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations
Supervisors of supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following minor group: Supply chain logistics, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations (152). They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
- Dispatch logistician
- Flight crew scheduling supervisor
- Freight forwarding logistician
- Head dispatcher
- Head shipper
- Inventory control supervisor
- Logistics supervisor – transportation
- Parts service supervisor
- Production clerks supervisor
- Ramp services supervisor – airport
- Receiving supervisor
- Supply control co-ordinator
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchasing transactions; co-ordinating production work; dispatching crews; scheduling transportation crews and routes; operating airport ramp servicing vehicles; and other related activities
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Several years of experience in the occupation supervised are usually required.
- Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations (1214)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your immigration. If you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at email@example.com