1214 – Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations
Supervisors of mail and message distribution occupations supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following minor group: Mail and message distribution occupations (151). They are employed by Canada Post Corporation, courier companies, governments and large corporations.
- Courier service supervisor
- Letter carriers supervisor
- Mail and postal clerks supervisor
- Mail room supervisor
- Messenger service supervisor
- Postal station supervisor
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of postal clerks, letter carriers and couriers engaged in the collecting, sorting and delivering of mail, parcels and other material
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Several years of experience in the occupation supervised are usually required.
- Postal and courier services managers (0132)
- Shipping and receiving supervisors (in 1215 Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your immigration. If you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at email@example.com