0823 – Managers in aquaculture
Managers in aquaculture manage operations of facilities which cultivate and harvest fish, shellfish or marine plants for replenishment of wildlife stocks or for commercial sale. They are employed by public or private fish hatcheries and commercial aquatic farms, or they may be self-employed.
- Aquaculture manager
- Aquaculture operator
- Fish farm operator
- Fish farmer
- Fish hatchery manager
- Fish hatchery operator
- Mussel grower
- Oyster grower
- Salmon grower
- Trout farmer
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- A college diploma in aquaculture or a related field or several years of experience in fishing or aquaculture operations are usually required.
- A commercial aquaculture or fish hatchery licence, permit or lease is required for self-employed aquaculture managers.
- Aquaculture support workers (in 8613 Aquaculture and marine harvest labourers)
- Aquaculture technicians (in 2221 Biological technologists and technicians)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your immigration. If you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at email@example.com