0413 – Government managers – education policy development and program administration
Government managers in education policy development and program administration organize, direct, control and evaluate the development and administration of elementary, secondary and post-secondary education policies and programs. They are employed by all levels of government.
- Education curriculum development director
- Education director
- Education policy analysis and research director
- Education program administration manager
- School inspection director – public administration
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Participate in the development of education policy by providing advice to senior government managers
- Organize departmental unit and establish procedures to meet departmental objectives set by senior management
- Direct and advise policy researchers or program officers conducting research, preparing documents or administering educational programs for elementary and secondary school systems
- Plan, administer and control budgets for projects, programs, support services, equipment and supplies
- Organize and direct committees and working groups to plan, manage or evaluate education projects and programs
- Interview, hire and provide training for staff.
- A bachelor's degree in education is required.
- A master's degree in a particular educational specialization may be required.
- Several years of combined experience as a school teacher and as a government educational policy researcher, consultant or program officer are usually required.
- A provincial teaching certificate is usually required.
- Progression to senior management positions in education is possible with experience.
- Administrators – post-secondary education and vocational training (0421)
- Government managers – health and social policy development and program administration (0411)
- Program managers in government (in 416 Policy and program researchers, consultants and officers)
- School principals and administrators of elementary and secondary education (0422)
- Senior government managers and officials (0012)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at Info@worldoverseasimmigration.com
How to contact us
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.