0211 – Engineering managers
Engineering managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of an engineering department, service or firm. They are employed by a wide range of private sector and government establishments and by consulting engineering and scientific research companies.
- Electrical engineering service manager
- Engineering department manager
- Engineering manager
- Engineering research and development director
- Production engineering manager
- Telecommunications engineering service manager
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities and operations of an engineering department, service or firm
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department, service, laboratory or firm
- Consult and negotiate with clients to prepare specifications, explain proposals and present engineering reports and findings
- Assign, co-ordinate and review the technical work of the department or project teams
- Recruit personnel and oversee development and maintenance of staff competence in required areas
- May participate directly in the design, development and inspection of technical projects or in the engineering work of the department.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering is usually required.
- Extensive experience in an engineering discipline, including supervisory experience, is required.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is usually required.
- Mobility to other technical managerial positions, or to research or senior management positions is possible with experience.
- Architecture and science managers (0212)
- Computer and information systems managers (0213)
- Construction managers (0711)
- Engineers and supervisors of engineers (in 21 Professional occupations in natural and applied sciences)
- Managers in transportation (0731)
- Manufacturing managers (0911)
- Utilities managers (0912)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your NOC code if you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at Info@worldoverseasimmigration.com
How to contact us
Our office is in South Delhi. You can come in the office directly for any immigration process query. But it will be beneficial for you complete your free assessment visa form before the meeting. So that the consultant has all the knowledge about your profile and he can guide you properly.