0125 – Other business services managers
Other business services managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business, and ensure the quality of those services and client satisfaction. They work in fields such as management consulting, market research, personnel and payroll services, contact centre services and security services.
- Accounting firm manager
- Contact centre manager
- Employment agency manager
- Energy asset joint venture manager
- Legal firm manager
- Management consulting service manager
- Market research service manager
- Nursing registry manager
- Payroll service manager
- Personnel agency manager
- Professional services manager – business services
- Security service manager
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business such as management consulting, market research, personnel and payroll services, contact centre services and security services
- Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of these establishments
- Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Represent the company within various economic and social organizations
- Assist staff with administrative or technical problems
- Hire, train and supervise staff.
- A bachelor's degree or college diploma in a field related to the business service provided is usually required.
- Several years of experience in a field related to the business service provided are usually required.
- Licences, certificates or registration may be required for some business services managers. For example, accounting firm managers usually require accounting certification.
- University studies in business administration may be required.
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (0124)
- Architecture and science managers (0212)
- Banking, credit and other investment managers (0122)
- Computer and information systems managers (0213)
- Engineering managers (0211)
- Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers (0121)
- Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services (0013)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your immigration. If you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at email@example.com