0114 – Other administrative services managers
Other administrative services managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate departments responsible for corporate governance and regulatory compliance, records management, security services, admissions and other administrative services. Also included in this unit group are managers responsible for departments involved in two or more of the following activities: finance, human resources, purchasing or administrative services. They are employed throughout the public and private sector.
- Administrative services chief
- Administrative services manager
- Business manager – non-profit organization
- Inventory control manager
- Records administrator
- Regional administrative manager
- Security manager
- Support services manager
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a department providing a single administrative service or several administrative services
- Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services
- Direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within the establishment
- Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies
- Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services
- Interview, hire and oversee training for staff.
- A bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business administration or a related administrative services field is usually required.
- Several years of experience at a professional level in business administration, finance or administrative services are usually required.
- An Associate of the Institute of the Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ACIS), Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (FCIS) or a Professional Administrator (P Adm) designation may be required for some occupations in this group.
- Certification in health information management by the Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIMA) may be required.
- In Quebec, certification with the Association québécoise des archivistes médicales may be required.
- Computer and information systems managers (0213)
- Facility operation and maintenance managers (0714)
- Financial managers (0111)
- Human resources managers (0112)
- Purchasing managers (0113)
World Overseas Immigration provide you best guidance for your immigration. If you have any query you can fill the side bar form or you can call us on +919810366117 or +918448490107 or just mail us your query at firstname.lastname@example.org