Canada Immigration from India
Canada Immigration from India is one of the most talked thing on India. One out of every Five Indians want to immigrate to Canada from India and you are one them.
Immigration to Canada from India is the dream of many Indians and this leads the process of Canada Immigration from India a very though and highly competitive.
But you don’t worry, We are here to help you in your Canada Immigration process from India. Our best immigration consultants team in India and Ontario will help you in Canada Immigration from India, We will guide you from choosing the best visa, boarding from India and till settling you in Canada.
Why immigrate to Canada from India?
Canada is one of the most popular immigration destinations, Every year thousands of fresh Immigrants, immigrate to Canada from India. One of 3 persons in Canada is from India. Many Indians want to live and work in Canada because of its Strong Economy and Jobs. Canada is one of highest salary paying countries in the World. Check out the list of average salary in Canada according to the job profiles.
Canada has generated thousands of jobs every year and thousands of ITAs for people from around the world who want to immigrate to Canada.
What is Canada immigration Program for Indians?
Canadian government launches more than 80 immigration programs for immigrants who want to work and live in Canada. Canada Immigration is not that easy. There are many steps you need to follow in order to have a success application for Canadian immigration. So you need to choose your immigration program as per the requirement. You can select your Canada immigration program as per your age, Education, purpose of settling in Canada and most important is your experience background.
Best ways for Canada Immigration from India
Below are the Canada immigration programs for Indians to choose as per requirements.
- Express Entry Program: This Canadian Immigration Program allows immigrants to settle in Canada, Canada Express Entry Process step is among the best and fastest online immigration programs for aspirants who want to settle in Canada on work or study purposes.
The Express Entry program will also allow individual provinces and territories to use the system in order to recruit suitable candidates as part of the Provincial Nominee Programs so that labour market demands are met.
- Canada Province nomination Program: The Canadian government made an agreement with all provinces according to that they can nominate immigrants who want to live, and work in that particular province. In order to receive invitation from the province, the candidate has to choose a province they want to live in and they should meet the eligibility criteria also to get nominated.
- Spousal and Family Sponsorship: If you are a permanent resident or Canadian citizen, you are qualifying to sponsor certain members of your family to join you in Canada as permanent residents. Family Sponsorship applications can take anything between 12-24 months to process.
- Study visa for Canada: We also process study visa for Canada as per the intake time of universities and colleges abroad.
- Canada Tourist visa– we process tourist visa for all the counties like Canada, Australia, and Europe etc.
- Canada Temporary Resident Visas: Visitors from these countries require a temporary resident visa to either visit or transit Canada.
- Canada Provincial Nominee Program: The Provincial Nominee Program, or PNP, gives nine Canadian provinces and two territories the power to select immigrants who meet local labour market needs and priorities.
- LMIA Owner/Operator Work Permit Canada: Under Owner/Operator work permit candidate will get the LMIA approval without any advertisement but they should have a attractive business plan which have a positive impact on the labour market and economy of Canada.
- Business Start-Up Program: The Canada Business Start-up Visa Program aims to attract immigrant entrepreneurs who are willing to move to Canada to launch a new business in Canada.
- Canada Business visa: Canada Business visa wants Entrepreneur to come to Canada with the purposes of doing business with a Canadian company to enter the country for the purpose of participating in Conferences, workshops, attending meetings, or signing an agreement.
Choose the easiest way to immigrate to Canada from India.
Documents Required for Canada Immigration from India
If you are planning to migrate to Canada under Canada immigration visa or PR visa, then you should visit best immigration consultant in order to have all your documents ready to be presented to CIC.
The list of Documents that you might need at the time of applying for Canada PR for Canada immigration visa is as below:
- Language proficiency test (English or French)
- A valid Passport.
- ECA (Educational Credential Assessment report)
- Documents showing nomination for immigration by a Province (if you have).
- Job offers from Registered Organization (not mandatory).
- Proof of funds to show that you can support yourself in Canada.
- Medical Certificate by registered and appropriately designated physicians.
- PCC (Police clearance certificate). Proof of clean criminal record.
- Cover letter to show the purpose of traveling to Canada.
- Letter of support/invitation to apply.
Step-by-Step Process for Canada immigration from India
The steps given below will show you how you can immigrate to Canada from India through the Canada Permanent Resident Visa Process:
- Step - Education Credential Assessment (ECA): The main purpose of the Education Credential Assessment (ECA) is to see that the applicant has education qualification equivalent to Canadian standard. You need to show that your education qualifications are equal to the Canadian Education system at every level. So, it is an important for Canada immigration that your documents should be up to the mark.
- Step - IELTS Language Ability Report: This is another important immigration step. The IELTS language ability report is one important document to showcase your language ability to not only immigration officers for Canada immigration but also make a good impression on Canadian employers. This also gives you a healthy boost in your overall CRS score so we recommend you get as good in the language as possible. If you are having trouble with preparation for the IELTS exam, we can help you through our IELTS training sessions which are designed for helping immigration applicants get great scores with the least amount of training possible.
- Step - Submit Express Entry Application (CIC): Applicant should have all important documents ready to submit Express Entry Application, For Canada immigration, go online and submit your online application.
- Step - Calculate your CRS Score: The CRS score is the one and only a decider of selection for Canada Immigration. Once you have created your Express Entry profile and provided the information asked for, it will assign the profile a score based on the information you provided. Factors such as age, language ability, work experience, education. Go into deciding how well your CRS score turns out to be. This will ultimately decide whether or not you can apply for Canada immigration and that is why we say take up our services to know your CRS score before you apply for the real thing. By doing this, you can get to know how much you score and also improve the score to bring it up to levels where you may get selected for Canada immigration
- Step - Improve your CRS Score: Applicant must have the below required levels for successful Canada immigration and that is why immigration consultant always advise to improve your score by doing some following things:
- Enhance your Language Score: This is one of the best ways to score highly in the CRS score, especially if you take up the training specially designed for IELTS. World overseas Immigration gives clients complete IELTS training and makes sure they get the highest points possible.
- Learn French: Having a basic knowledge of French will give your application a boost. You only need to show that you can speak the language to get the extra points so don’t worry about being very good at it.
- Improve Educational Qualifications: The Master’s degree is your best way for getting a high score in this area and getting one isn’t that hard. It also makes you a better candidate for getting a job in Canada for Canada PR. You can also go for a PG diploma, which will not get you as many points as the degree but will definitely improve your CRS score.
- Get more Work Experience: Ideally for Canada immigration, having 3+ years of work experience gets you good scores in this factor. Keep working while your permanent Resident (PR) application is being processed so you can show higher work experience than when you applied.
- Step - Apply for Canada PNP: If you don’t get a high score in the CRS system, then Provincial Nomination Programs or PNPs is the next best option. Be sure to check out the application details of the province you are applying to before submitting the actual application. Better yet, get in touch with our immigration experts who can give you inside information on the province and whether it will be a good fit for you.
- Step - Wait for Express Entry Draw: After completing the application procedure, wait for the Express Entry draws. If your CRS score is above the cut-off, then you will get an Invitation to Apply from the IRCC. The Express Entry draws have usually been held once every 15 days. But you can expect them to take place much sooner thanks to the new policy which invites more applicants for Canada immigration.
- Step - Invitation to Apply or Nomination Certificate: To get Canada immigration visa, it is very important to get an invitation from Canada, after getting the ITA or PNP, you can apply for PR visa within 60 days and 30 days for PNP.
- Step - Documents Needed for Canada Immigration: Applicant need the following documents to apply for Canada immigration:
- Identity Proof
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Work Experience
- Valid Passport
- Your recent photographs
- Job offer letter from Canadian Employer (if any) & other required documents.
Funds Required for Canada Immigration from India?
As an Express Entry Candidate looking for the Permanent Residency (PR) status of Canada immigration from India, some basic expenditures should be kept in mind is:
- Language proficiency- IELTS (International English language Testing System) Examination = Rs.14,250 /- Approx.
- Transcripts and documents from the university = Rs.2000 /-
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) = 322$CAD Approx. (as per profile).
- Creating an Express Entry Profile = NILL
- Medical results and Police verification = Rs.10,000 /-
- Canada PR fee for Primary Candidate fee- 825$ (CAD)
- Canada PR fee for Secondary Candidate fee- 825$ (CAD)
- Child fee (under 22 years of age)- 225$ (CAD)
- Right of Permanent Residence Fees – RPRF (Landing Fees), per adult – CAD$500 (INR 30,000)
- Right of Permanent Residence Fees – RPRF (Landing Fees), per Child – Nil
Proof of Funds need to show for Canada Immigration from India
Further, apart from the above expenditure there is also Proof of funds and settlement fund that is required from the candidates to prove he/she will take care of himself and also his family after immediate immigration to Canada under Canada immigration as per below.
|Number of Family Members||Funds Required (In-CAD)|
|For each additional family member||$3,560|
What is Canada Permanent Resident (PR) points System?
You will get the invitation from Canada on the basis of age, educational qualification, work experience, language proficiency, adaptability, etc. The system has been designed to bring all the best applicants from the Express entry pool which allow entry of the most qualified individuals with no biases. Applicants can get a maximum score of 100 points and need a minimum score of 67 on an average to qualify for the Canada immigration process. The following list will tell you how many points you can score in each segment of the points system for Canada immigration:
- Language Skills–28 points maximum
- Education–25 points maximum
- Experience–15 points maximum
- Arranged Employment–10 points maximum
- Adaptability–10 points maximum
Permanent Resident point system is your first benchmark for determining your chances of successfully moving under Canada immigration and starting a new life and career. Please be advised that you try to score as high as possible as this will also cut down on the time taken to process your application. Talk to our experts to learn more about the Canadian PR points system.
Are you interested in Canada Immigration from India, but not sure how to do it? Whether you want to make Canada your temporary or permanent home, it is important to get access to the most up-to-date information. Some of the best ways for Canada Immigration from are India are Canada PR visa, Canada express entry, Canada work visa, Canada study visa, Canada Tourist Visa, Canada Province Nominee Program. we are the best immigration consultants in Delhi and we provide immigration help at very affordable price, if you are looking for help in Canada immigration from India, you can fill out our free assessment form.