Australia PR Visa from India
Australia PR (Permanent Residency) visa is a most loved visa of Indians. Australia is one of the most desired country of Immigrants in the world. Australia PR visa offers a huge amount of opportunity for new immigrants in Country, especially for Skilled immigration Visa, Study Visa, Business visa. The Australian government has created several visa categories that facilitate Australia PR visa from India, and attract and invite thousands of immigrants every year in the country.
The top benefits of Australia PR visa are the high quality of life, unbeatable working environment, excellent education system, efficient healthcare system, good place to raise a family, mild weather, low crime rate, affordable living costs, and a high quality of lifestyle.
Australia is the dream city to migrants! Not only to enjoy the environment and destinations but also for the immigration purpose and to work in the most contented working environment, study with the best universities and settle with the friendliest citizens in the world. With Australian PR visa comes a window of a great opportunity to excel in your career, experience personal progress and give yourself and your family a better environment to grow in.
Australia has the growing demand in fact, for skilled professionals in Australia. This is your time to take the chance and apply for Australian PR now to explore an endless world of prospects.
Why you should apply for Australia PR Visa?
Australia has so many benefits for which an immigrant chooses Australia to move in as a permanent resident of it. It offers a high quality of life and unbeatable working environment. The top benefits of Australia PR Visa are:
- Career Opportunities: There is a huge career opportunities as Australia has the 100% employment rate and skills shortage which opens many job opportunities for skilled migrants.
- Education: while coming to Education, Australia is the top world class education providers in the world. Students across the world came to Australia to learn high education from the top universities. It has over 1,200 institutions which offer over 22,000 courses under different subjects to choose.
- Healthcare: Australia has one of the most efficient healthcare systems in the world. Medicare provides basic health cover for all Australians and there is a private healthcare system.
- Family: Australia is a good place to raise your family, even one of every two Australian has either parent in overseas or born in overseas. Your family will experience a high quality of life in Australia.
- Weather: In Australia you will experience hot in summers and mild in winters. Victoria and New South Wales enjoy a regular snow season in the high country during winter.
- Security: Australia has a low crime rate compared to the rest countries, the constitution is equal to all with strict punishment rule. Australia provides a home for many refugees from around the world every year.
- Living Costs: Australia provides a very comfortable and affordable life to everyone. From eating, clothing, housing, travel, etc. you can do at a very affordable price.
- Life style in Australia: Everyone knows that Australians live and enjoy a high quality of life. In Australia, you can enjoy your new start with plenty of fresh air, multi-cultural & welcoming society, low population density, excellent climate, and job opportunities, etc. We consider its healthcare system as one of the best healthcare systems in the world with a subsidized medical fee. In Australia, you and your spouse life will be changed and your one decision can change yours and your family’s life forever.
What are the eligibility requirements for Australia PR Visa?
- You must be under 45 years at the time of visa lodgement (for Skilled Migration Category)
- You must choose an occupation that is related or closely related to your work experience from the relevant occupational demand list of Australia
- You must score relevant IELTS/PTE points for applying for skilled migration programs
- You must have a positive skill assessment report from the relevant assessing authority
- You must have minimum educational qualification as per the Australian education system standards under Australia PR visa.
- You must be in good health and possess good character
- You must score minimum Australia immigration passing points under various immigration factors
Points System for Australia PR Visa
Australia is famous for its systematic immigration point process and once you submit an EOI (Expression of Interest) in Skill Select your profile is ranked according to the information provided by you in the EOI pool. The factors that affect your immigration point score are:
The minimum points you require are 65 points to get Australia PR visa for the above factors.
Wait for a response from Australian authorities, once Australian government finds that you are matching up with its visa scenario you will soon get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residency status of Australia and you have you apply with 60 days of ITA received a date. After all successful process you can migrate to Australia on Australia PR visa and start your new life.
What is the Process of applying Australia PR Visa from India?
- Step 1 – Check your nominated occupation on the relevant SOL list.
- Step 2 – Take the Language Assessment Test and score desirable language score
- Step 3 – Get your skill assessment done and it requires a positive report to move further in the process
- Step 4 – Get Sponsorship from the Australian State/Territory (if applicable)
- Step 5 – Now submit an EOI profile through online Skill Select
- Step 6 – The applicants with the highest scores are invited to apply through regular DIBP draws
- Step 7 – The successful applicants have 60 days to apply for a visa
- Step 8 – Australia Immigration Processing Time:
What is the processing time for Australia PR visa?
The Australia PR Visa processing time varies application to application and the visa category in which you applied. Every visa program offered by the Australia Immigration Department has own processing time. The average processing time may take from 8 to 11 months depending upon your selected visa category.
What are the Australia PR Visa pathways?
There are the three visa types under General Skilled Migration visa: Subclass 189, 190, 491
The business innovation visa allows you to own and manage a business in Australia and conduct business and investment activity
Australian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor their eligible relatives to Australia
The Working Holiday Visa is for the young individuals, who want an extended holiday and to work here to fund it
What is Australia permanent residency (PR) Visa?
Essentially, Australia PR is a right affixed into your passport granting you the permanent right to live and work in the Australia. You are eligible for state medical care immediately, but must be resident in Australia for two years before qualifying for social welfare assistance (i.e. unemployment benefits).
Australian government doesn’t allow you to vote as a permanent resident. After two years, you can apply for citizenship, entitling you to an Australian passport.
Temporary residents (those on student and work visas) are generally not entitled to medical care or social welfare assistance at any time and are generally unable to remain for longer than 4 years. Such applicants usually go for private health insurance.
How soon can I get Australia PR Visa?
Every application is different and processing times largely depend on the type of visa being applied for. As a general rule however, it takes most applicants for permanent residence visas in Australia 9 to 18 months (including the time required to prepare the application before lodgement) to receive a decision on their visa application. Spousal cases and temporary work visas tend to be a little quicker at 3 to 6 months, while applicants requiring professional registration can take an additional 6 to 12 months to process.
What about qualifications?
A formal tertiary qualification will definitely aid you if you are below 50 years of age.
Does age matter for immigration?
Yes, but a lot depends on personal circumstances and the type of visa you apply under.
What about my children?
If they are still under your roof and dependent on you, they will be included on your visa. Married / Independent children will not qualify under your visa.
Can the immigration authorities refuse my Australia PR application?
Yes, a surprisingly large number of applicants are unaware how strictly the immigration regulations are enforced and are often unnecessarily refused or delayed due to technical errors on their application or by submitting the wrong supporting documentation
Can I bring my pets with?
Australia FAQ: Yes, but it is very expensive. It requires extended periods of quarantine abroad and proves to be very traumatic for animals. Most people prefer to consider alternative arrangements like foster homes etc.
I am a good sportsman. Can I apply for a visa on grounds of this?
If you have a Distinguished Talent and you have an exceptional or outstanding record of achievement in the arts or sport you may apply under this sub class. You must be nominated by an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, an eligible New Zealand citizen or an Australian organization of national reputation in the occupation, profession, or activity in which you have an outstanding talent. However, your nominator should complete an application form and include a brief resume of their own standing in the field.
What is a PCC (Police Clearance Certificate)?
Australia FAQ: Immigration authority will need Police Clearance Certificate to determine whether, you are of good character. Immigration authority can ask for police certificates for each country you have lived in for 12 months or more over the last ten (10) years since turning 16. PCC is issued based on the character records of the person. If you have received PCC for company or organization purpose, it wouldn’t be a problem to receive the same for immigration. A person will not pass the character test where: If you have a substantial criminal record. If you have been convicted of any offence that was committed while in immigration detention, during an escape from immigration detention, during a period where a person escaped from immigration detention, or if the person has been convicted of the offence of escaping from immigration detention If you have or had an association with an individual, group or organisation suspected of having been, or being, involved in criminal conduct If on review of past and present criminal conduct, the person is found not to be of good character If on assessment of past and present general conduct, the person is found to be not of good character If the Immigration authority find that the person can be a significant risk to country’s safety and may engage in criminal conduct in Country, harass, molest, intimidate or in stalking etc.
What about health checkups?
A medical test is standard procedure and you need to pass that. A blood test will be conducted and X-rays of the chest will be taken.
What about my furniture? Can i shift them?
Australia FAQ: You will need to confirm current prices for a container to ship your furniture over. Major moving companies will give you a free quote. There is also an option of sharing a container.
How do I become an Australian Citizen?
The Australian Citizenship Act 1948 provides the information regarding the acquisition of Australian citizenship. There are a number of factors which the Australian Government considers before granting Australian Citizenship
If I have an Australian PR visa, when I will be eligible to work and live in New Zealand?
If you’re a Permanent Resident of Australia, you can live and work in New Zealand without a visa or work permit. Depending on how long you’ve been a PR and how long you intend staying in NZ, you may need to get an Australian 5 year Resident Return visa before you go there. Make sure you understand how a PR visa works and its eligibility requirements as your PR will expire if you are out of Australia for too long.
Can a primary visa applicant return back to India leaving back the secondary applicant after the later gets an Australian Permanent Residency?
Australia FAQ: Once the PR is granted to the primary applicant and the accompanying dependent family members, the main applicant can return back to India. This won’t affect the social security and employment status of the dependent.
Is Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) needed for every visa applicant & his/her dependents?
Yes, Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is required for all the applicants including the dependents from the country where one lived for more than a year.
Can the Doctors or Nurses work in Australia with an Foreign Degree ?
Doctors who wish to practice in Australia must first be registered with the Medical Board in the State or Territory where they intend to practice. Doctors can apply for either a temporary or permanent visa. For immigration purposes, doctors seeking permanent residency in Australia must hold full medical registration. After the visa is granted, doctors must apply to Medicare Australia for a Medicare Provider Number if they will be working in general practice or will be prescribing drugs.
What is the required IELTS score to study Masters in Australia?
IELTS requirement for Australian Masters is at least a band score of 6.5; however conditional acceptance may be issued with an English course and further extended to Masters.
Can I add dependents after the submission of visa application? If yes, what would be the charges?
Australia FAQ: Dependents can be added at any time before the visa outcome is known, and there are no additional costs involved.
How can we help you in getting Australia PR from India
Are you interested to apply for Australia PR visa from India, but not sure how to do it? Whether you want to make Australia your permanent home, it is important to get access to the most up-to-date information. Below given are some best ways to Australia Immigration like Australia PR visa, Skilled Worker Visa, Business Visa, Study visa, Student Visa, Tourist visa.
Call us @ +91 8448490104 or mail us @ email@example.com for personalize immigration assessment according to your profile from our best immigration consultant for Australia immigration.
Free Immigration Assessment
If you need authentic help for making your application for Australia immigration (PR) visa, you should talk to our Canada immigration experts. We will be able to take care of every aspect of Canada immigration. Fill out our free assessment Form to get started today!
“I am sharing these experiences because my process took 9 months, and I called many times to the documentation team because after paying and seeing so many comments I lost my belief that they are true, I contacted many consultancies and they said WOI process is wrong but whenever I called them they told me to have faith they are working, my expense was more, I was tensed for that also but at last when I got my PR VISA for Australia. I am just speechless and ashamed also that I blamed them so much even at last I was thinking for a refund but don’t I thought let’s see what happens as it was my first time.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING MY PROCESS I KNOW IT’S A INTERNATIONAL PROCESS AND IT WILL TAKE TIME.
( Australia PR Visa)