Manitoba invites 602 Candidates
Manitoba invited 602 immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination on September 2. Invited candidates have the opportunity to get a nomination from the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). If they receive it, the nomination will support their final application for Canadian permanent residence and they will be able to apply as Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) candidates.
The results of the latest draw are as follows:
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba— 463 invitations with a minimum EOI score of 445;
- Skilled Workers Overseas— 84 invitations with a minimum EOI score of 698; and
- International Education Stream — 55 invitations with no EOI score requirement.
Minimum Eligibility criteria for Manitoba PNP
Minimum score required is 60 out of 100
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in relevant field.
- Candidate should be older than 21 years and younger than 45 years of age.
- They should have a valid job offer or an occupation in-demand.
- Should have at least diploma or degree or equivalent certification.
- Must attain a minimum score of 4.5 IELTS, which should have been taken in the past 2 years.
- Should be able to furnish sample documentation in support of residency in Manitoba.
- Must furnish authorities with a Settlement Plan specifying interest in permanent residency in Manitoba.
The Express Entry sub-category is an enhanced PNP, meaning it is linked to the federal Express Entry system.
Express Entry manages the pool of candidates for three of Canada’s main economic-class immigration programs:
High demanded professions in Canada under Federal Skilled worker visa:
- Mechanical Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Equipment Engineers/Operators
- Computer Systems Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Aerospace Engineer
- Banking & Credit Manager
- Industrial Electrician
- Oil & Gas Services specialists and this list renovate all the time