The country is mostly dominated in the west and south by mountains (the Alps). Austria's highest point is Grossglockner Mountain, with a height of 3,798 m (12,460 ft.). Austria has a population of nearly 8.7 million people (in 2016), capital and largest city is Vienna, with a population of 1.8 million people. Spoken language is Austrian German (official), spoken regional languages are Croatian, Hungarian, and Slovene. Austria is a federation of nine autonomous federal states. In fact it is a federal parliamentary representative democratic republic. Head of state is the Federal President, head of government and chairman of the Austrian Federal Government is the Federal Chancellor (Bundeskanzler). Similar to Germany, the Chancellor is the most powerful position in national politics.
AUSTRIA PR VISA
If you want to stay in Austria for more than six months and are not an EEA citizen or a Swiss national, then you will need to get a residence permit. Austria offers different types of resident permits. if you are planning to stay less than 6 months, you do not require a residence permit, but you will need a visa.
- Austrian Permanent Residence can be obtained only after staying in Austria for 5 years
- Time spent in Austria for study purposes is not included towards Permanent Residence
DIFFERENT TYPES OF THE AUSTRIA IMMIGRATION PROCESS:
- Non-permanent immigration
- EU citizens and their family moving from one region to other EU region
- Permanent immigration
- Becoming residence for a fixed time period
WHAT IS AUSTRIA JOB SEEKER VISA?
If you want to have bright career in Europe, then Austria job seeker visa is one of the best options for you. Austria Job Seeker Visa uses a point-based system for the selection and evaluation candidate’s profile. The points are given based on factors like below:
- Educational Qualification
- The minimum requirement for this program is 65 to 70 points.
BENEFITS OF AUSTRIA JOB SEEKER VISA
- Once you received an offer letter from an Austrian employer, you have the option of converting this visa to a Red White Red Card with the validity of 2 years.
- After working for an Austrian employer for 21 months on the RWR card, you can upgrade your visa by applying for RWR Card Plus. This upgraded version gives you the facility to work for any employer within Austria.
- It gives you the feature of finding a suitable job in Austria as per your working domain.
- You will be entitled to the medical care of Austria as well. The medical care of Austria is considered as one of the best in the world.
- Austria is also known for its education system as it is characterized by close cooperation between industry and education. Your children will be entitled to this world-class education as well.
What is Austria Visa Fee?
Austrian Embassy charges visa application fee for Austria Red-White-Red (RWR) Card
Application Fee – Euro 100
Disclaimer: Embassy charges are subjected to change without prior notice. Please confirm before submitting the application.
How to get Austria Citizenship?
- Austrian Citizenship can be obtained after staying in Austria for 5 years on a Permanent Residence. Since initial entry to Austria, it takes 10 years to attain citizenship
- The applicant must also have sufficient knowledge of the Austrian language and no criminal record
- The applicant must have permanent resident status in Austria to be eligible for citizenship
- The applicant will be required to renounce his/her current nationality when becoming a citizen of Austria.
Documents required for Austria PR visa
- Completed application form with receipt for payment of consular fees
- Sufficient fund in the account.
- birth certificate
- Valid passport with at least three months validity from the date of return
- Recent passport size photo
- Certificate proving good conduct and absence of any criminal record
- Proof of health, travel and accident insurance coverage
- Proof of having arranged accommodation in Austria.
- Applicant should have an equivalent educational qualification of 4 years taking into consideration the nominated occupation.
- At the time of application, the applicant should have a fund to suffice their stay in Austria.