Manitoba PNP draw issues 124 invitations – 4th June 2020
The 91st Manitoba Expression of Interest (EOI) draw took place on 4th June. A total of 124 immigration candidates were invited to apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence. The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) distributed the invitations, also known as Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs) to candidates who were eligible for the following streams.
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba: 84
- Skilled Workers Overseas: 21
- International Education Stream: 19
- This brings the total number of LAAs issued to immigration candidates this year up to 2,154.
- Out of the 124 LAAs issued, nine went to candidates who had profiles in the Express Entry pool.
Express Entry Program
The highest-scoring candidates are issued Invitations to Apply (ITAs) through regular federal Express Entry draws.
If the nine MPNP candidates, who received an LAA in the June 4 draw, successfully receive the provincial nomination they will be awarded an additional 600 CRS points.
The extra points effectively guarantee that the candidate will be selected in a subsequent Express Entry draw.