Australia entry ban
From 9pm AEDT 20 March 2020, you can enter in Australia only if you are:
- Australian citizen
- Permanent resident
- A New Zealand citizen usually resident in Australia
- Immediate family member (spouse, dependents and legal guardians)
All people entering Australia must self-isolate for 14 days, at home or in a hotel.
If you are in Australia
- If you hold a valid visa you must apply for a new visa before your current visa expires.
- If your visa has the No further stay condition and has less than 2 months validity remaining you can request to waive this condition.
- If your visa has expired, you need to apply for Bridging E visa (BVE) immediately in order to become lawful. A BVE keeps you lawful while you make arrangements to leave or finalise your immigration matter.
If you can’t enter to Australia
- For temporary visa holders, you will need to apply for a new visa once the travel restrictions are lifted.
- Permanent visa holders should contact the departmental office which granted their visa, but only when they are able to travel.
- Student visas can’t be extended. The student will need to apply for a new visa that meets their current needs.
- If a student requires additional time to complete their studies (beyond their visa expiry date) they will need to apply for a new student visa and will require a new Confirmation of Enrolment.
- Australia’s major supermarkets and residential aged-care will temporarily be able to offer more hours to international student employees to help critical staff shortages.
What are Australia PR visa types?
However, Australia immigration is a vast immigration process, following are the visa types under PR visa:
- Skilled Independent (Sub-Class 189) Visa
- Skilled Nominated (Sub-Class 190) Visa
- Skilled Nominated Or Sponsored (Provisional) (Subclass 489) Visa
Australia PR Process Step by Step from India
Step 1: Occupation list (ANZCO code)
Step 2: Check Eligibility criteria
Step 3: Assessment
Step 4: English Language (IELTS/OET)
Step 5: EOI (Expression of Interest)
Step 6: State Nomination Application
Step 7: Visa Application
Step 8: Medical Exams and Police Certificates
We provide total immigration help from applying to house hunting in Australia. If you want to know what world-class immigration services are like, then get in touch with us and we will show you exactly why we are the best in the business. We have already helped over 10,000 Australia PR immigration applicants successfully move to Australia and begin a new life there and can help you do the same. All you have to do is fill out our free assessment form and we will take care of the rest.