011 - 41068639
Canada Jobs for IT Professionals and Software Engineers from India 2019
IT professionals and Software Engineers are in huge demand in Canada if you are an IT professional and searching for job abroad, Canada is the best option. The Country has been facing a lack in different fields, one of which is Software and Information Technology.Canada greets all IT experts from India because of the professional skill of the immigrants.
Demand of IT Professionals
According to the study from the HR Development Canada (HRDC) and Statistic Canada, there are in excess of 25,000 employments to be filled in the IT business with qualified programming software engineers at all dimensions. Additionally, a normal Canadian organization is confronting nearly 5% of opportunity in the IT business.So as to fill these opening; the Canadian government has changed the migration controls in the procuring/enlisting of programming software engineers outside of Canada.
The organizations in Canada had to give advertisement in the Canadian new paper to fill the vacancies in their firms or organisation before contracting any remote specialist. This procedure was known as work approval. This was a long system and by and large took around 6-8 months to finish.
IT and software engineers are comes under NOC 0213
- communication systems design manager
- computer and related services manager
- computer application development manager
- computer applications manager
- computer department coordinator
- computer development division head
- computer facility manager
- computer legacy systems manager
- computer manager
- computer networks manager
- computer programs manager
- computer projects manager
- computer software design manager
- computer system operations manager
- computer systems development manager
- computer systems integration manager
- computer systems manager
- computerized information systems manager
- computerized technical information manager
- data centre manager
- data processing and systems analysis manager
- data processing director
- data processing manager
- data processing planning manager
- director of technology management
- electronic data processing (EDP) manager
- help desk manager – information technology (IT)
- information systems development director
- information systems manager
- information systems operations director
- information technology (IT) development manager
- information technology (IT) implementation manager
- information technology (IT) integration manager
- Internet systems administrator
- management information system (MIS) manager
- network design manager
- software development manager
- software engineering director
- software engineering manager
- systems development manager
- systems implementation manager
The Job duties of Computer and information systems managers are as below:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP) departments and companies
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems development and operations
- Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
- Control the budget and expenditures of the department, company or project
- Recruit and supervise computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.
How to get Canada immigration visa from India?
The major pathways of acquiring a PR status in Canada:
- Express Entry Program,
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP).
- Express Entry Program– The very easy and the fast way to immigrate out of three is express entry program in which the eligibility of the candidate is determined by the point measurement basis and the points are calculated using the comprehensive ranking system tool which lists the candidate’s capabilities on the basis of Age, language, education and work experience. Under Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP)which is a sub category of the express entry program. The minimum points required for Federal Skilled worker visa is 67 points.
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) – For the Provincial Nominee Program or PNP the eligibility for every province is different and the candidate is provided with the PR status only in that particular province. The PR status acquired is for that province only and the occupation in demand in that region is also taken into consideration at the time of evaluation.
- Alberta PNP program
- British Columbia PNP
- Manitoba PNP
- Saskatchewan PNP
- Nova Scotia PNP
- Prince Edward Island Nomination Program
- Ontario PNP
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP) – Under this program, the PR status for the Quebec region is acquired and in this process first the Approval is sought from the Quebec province and after that the approval is sought by the federal government.
To know whether you fall in to the above criteria or not please contact world overseas immigration consultancy by filling the Free Assessment Form. Our Immigration Expert will go through profile thoroughly and let you know about your eligibility