011 - 41068639
Canada PR for Physiotherapist from India
Physiotherapists are in great demand in Canada. Canada has huge job opportunities for skilled for workers who can contribute to their economy. Canada has an excellent economy to grow one’s career. Specifically for Physiotherapist professional and looking for better career opportunities then Canada is the best option to move under Canada Immigration. This could be a wide scope of climbing higher on your career path. Not only does Canada have very diverse opportunities and growing economy, it also has a very liberal government that offers bundle of facilities for the Canada PR holders.
Advantages of immigration to Canada as a Physiotherapist
- When it comes to immigration, Canada is a safest country, and thus you anyone can move to Canada along with their family. And candidate does not require applying for separate application for Canada immigration his family members.
- Canada has a very diverse economy with multiple opportunities for career growth.
- Searching for a job in Canada is very easy if you have the relevant education and qualification as per the Canadian job market requirement.
- Canadian Permanent Resident holder will get various medical, health and financial benefits from the Canada government.
- Canadian Permanent Resident means having a legal access to free education, free healthcare and protection under the law and order of Canada nation.
- Canada has a great education system. Canada has many top rated universities which offer world-class education in Canada.
- The cost of Canada immigration procedure is very less when compares to other immigration program. You just need to pay to WES (World Education services), and CIC of Canada immigration application fee which is applicable on your PR visa and few other formalities before enter the country.
- Canada already has a very huge Indian community settled there. Canada is very accommodating for new immigrants from other countries. Settling in can Canada will be just be like you are going to another part of India.
- Canada has a huge demand for physiotherapist as they are facing issues finding physiotherapist there, who are having enough work experience as a physiotherapist and enough skills can become a Permanent Resident of Canada very easily.
- Even the most developed and strongest economy of United States does not offer services of free healthcare and child allowances to its immigrant residents.
- Canada is the only country which has 10 provinces program. Each province is unique in terms of economy set up and facilities to skilled immigrants.
Canada Immigration Application Process for Physiotherapist 2019
Before you apply for Canada immigration, you need to know each and everything about Canada immigration process step by step. First thing to know about Canada immigration as there are two pathways or programs to choose to enter in Canada.there are two main pathways for Professionals like physiotherapist to get job in Canada.
Express Entry for Indian Physiotherapist : Express Entry program is a federal pathway to immigrate in lesser time. It works on the basis of the Comprehensive Ranking System which is responsible for allotting points to skilled applicants against their peers. If you want to get selected from Canada CIC, you need to score as high as you can. Scores are based on your age, educational, experience earned and language abilities. Express Entry is one of the most popular immigration programs to enter into Canada. As a Physiotherapist, there are two streams of Express Entry that allows you to immigrate:
Federal Skilled Worker Program : Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) is program for applicants with high expertise and skills in few laid down professionals. The program allows people to move to Canada with basic educational, language and work experience requirements. Selection is made on the basis of a Express Entry draw that is conducted by CIC once in every 15 days.
Check your eligibility for FSWP
Occupation in-Demand Stream : The occupation in-demand stream has been introduced lately keeping in mind the rising demand in Canada for skilled professionals. You can apply for immigration to Canada through the OID stream and move to the country even without any valid job offer from Canadian employers/firms. This stream is particularly beneficial for that Indian Physiotherapist who intends to start their own practice in Canada. You will however, need settlement plan and funds related documents to showcase that you have sufficient money to support yourself and your accompanying family for a period of at least 3 months.
Check your eligibility for OID stream
Provincial Nomination Program for Indian Physiotherapist : Provincial Nomination Programs are immigration programs for skilled applicants who are willing to move into specific province or territory of Canada. If you have a particular province in mind where you would like to immigrate and start your practice, then it is wise to apply through a PNP. For instance, the province of Nova Scotia has a very high demand for Physiotherapist. Candidate can apply to Nova Scotia PNP if the province suits your immigration desires. The PNP application submission process is similar to the Express Entry program. PNP further has two pathways through which you can immigrate to the maple leaf country:
PNP Express Entry Pathway : PNP Express Entry means Express Entry aligned PNP streams through which a candidate can arrange for a nomination from any province of choice. Just like the Express Entry Federal Skilled Worker path, PNPs also offer this route for those professionals who are qualified enough and have ample work experience. After getting nomination from a province, the candidate becomes eligible to get 600 CRS and thus a quick Invitation to Apply.
PNP Occupation in-Demand Pathway : Another option that PNP offer is again the occupation in demand stream. In this case, provinces offer immigration opportunities to applicants who are needed by the economy owing to labour shortages. Provinces like Alberta, Ontario, Manitoba along with British Columbia have a high demand for physiotherapist. So it is possible for you to get selected for immigration to these provinces if you apply now without any delay. You will have to present Proof of Funds and settlement plan before you are officially allowed to enter Canada as a Permanent Resident.
Check eligibility for Physiotherapist under Canada PNP
How to Apply for Canada Immigration in 2019 as a Physiotherapist? Applying to Canada Immigration involves few technical hitches that may not show up initially, but you are sure to face them eventually. It is therefore better to take professional help and consultation to ensure that you are not wasting your valuable time and money. Also note that if you apply on your own and provided any misleading information, false claims or fake documents, then CIC has the right to ban you from entering Canada straight for 5 years
Canada Immigration step by step process
- Create profile for Express Entry –Candidate need to create a new Express Entry profile on the IRCC website online. Provide the relevant information like age, educational qualification, work experience skills, language ability etc. he should have all the documents handy to support the information he has given.
- Apply for EOI (Expression of interest) – Based on the information he has submitted online, he will be given a CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) score which will decide his rank in the pool among other applicants.
- Registration in the Canada Job Bank – Candidate then need to register in the Canada Job bank and try to get a Job offer letter but that is not mandatory.
- Occupation in Demand – Candidate need to look for the NOC code from Occupation list of Canada and see whether his occupation is there in the list or not.
- Apply for Canada PNP – Candidate can apply for Canada PNP Once this is done, repeat the process for filing to PNP.
- Invitation to Apply (ITA) – if the CRS score of Candidate lies in the cut-off declared by Express Entry draw, then he will get an ITA to apply for Canada PR visa. And within 60 days post getting ITA, heneed to submit all his documents so that his PR visa can be issued on time.
Why choose us?
World overseas immigration consultancy is one the best immigration consultant in India. We have over 10 years of working experience and have thousands of successful PR cases of Canada immigration. With so many years of immigration experience and knowledge of Canada immigration laws your case will be processed. We value your dream of settling Canada and therefore our team work with utmost professionalism. World overseas immigration consultancy is known for processing of your visa application on time so that you can fly to Canada in lesser than 8 months.