Canada Sponsorship Programme 2023
Canada Sponsorship programme 2023 to Immigrate to Canada from India with Family
Canada is one of the most family-friendly countries in the world. Canada Sponsorship programme 2023 immigration policies have been design to provide maximum benefit to immigrants and under the new family immigration process, you can actually move to the country with your entire family at a very inexpensive price. The processing time for these kinds of immigration applications too, is not any higher than that of a regular immigration process.
Another great thing about moving to Canada from India with your family is that you can become a part of the already strong community of migrants from India and thus have people to rely on directly once you move over to the country. As the majority of these communities are made up of working professionals and respected society members, you and your family will have access to their vast knowledge and experience.
Benefits of Moving to Canada with your Family
In recent decades, Canada Sponsorship programme 2023 has become the international mecca of immigration. Hundreds and thousands of people apply for moving to the country each year. This has led to a consistent expansion in the immigration policies and practices of the Canadian government and thus made it simpler than ever to move to Canada. Here are some many benefits you can enjoy by immigrating to Canada with your family:
Canada is an immigrant friendly country where there is virtually never any news of discrimination or violence against ethnic minorities.
- Canada Sponsorship programme 2023 has been designed to allow immigrant families to move to the country as a unit and showcases the Canadian government’s commitment to improving the quality of life of its citizens.
- Canada has one of the most dynamic and robust Indian immigrant communities around the world. Thus, while you might be moving to a foreign country, you will always be surrounded by Indians who come from similar backgrounds and your own.
- Canada is an ideal place to raise children. With wide and diverse learning, education and employment opportunities available at highly subsidized costs, Canada is a dream study destination for students all across the world.
- Canada has one of the highest-standards of living among all first-world nations and you can see the difference in their approach to living from the moment you set foot on Canadian soil.
Requirements for Moving to Canada with Family
When it comes to inviting and accommodating immigrant families in their country, Canada has one of the most liberal policies and practices of any first-world nation around the world. This has been one of the major reasons for the popularity of Canada immigration among people from South-east Asia, particularly India, where family has a huge role to play in a person’s life. If you want to enjoy a vibrant lifestyle and exceptional international grade job opportunities, then there is no better place to move than Canada. Now, let us take a look at the immigration particulars of family members who might be migrating with you to Canada like children, spouses, parents, grandparents etc.
Spouses: The Canadian immigration policy states that you can consider someone to be your spouse or common-law partner if they have been living with you for at least one year. You don’t need to make a separate application for your partner when you make your own immigration application and the IRCC will naturally assume that you are planning to migrate with your partner unless you list yourself as a bachelor. Note here that the parameters for selection for couples are different and usually higher than that of single immigrants. So, make sure you know the particulars for immigration in your case before you apply.
Children: In a recent press release by the IRCC, any dependant below the age of 22 years who does not have a spouse can be considered a child and thus will be eligible for all the benefits due to a child as per the norms set by the IRCC. In certain cases, where the dependant is above the age of 22 years but has some physical or mental disability which inhibits them from working or fending for themselves, will also be included in you general application as the principal applicant. In the case where your spouse also has children of her own who qualify the above mentioned criteria, you can include them in your application as well.
Parents/Grandparents: At present, the IRCC does not allow parents and/or grandparents to be part of the original immigration application. They must be sponsored separately once the principal applicant has already settled in Canada and have cleared the minimum residence time required to be able to qualify for enabling sponsoring of other individuals into Canada as PRs, which includes parents and grandparents. There are, however, certain considerations you will need to make if you want to sponsor your parents and/or grandparents into Canada. These are:
- You must provide them with financial aid if they are going to retire for a period between 3 to 10 years.
- Your parents and/or grandparents must be willing to make all reasonable efforts to support themselves.
Keep in mind, however that there are certain restrictions that come in to play if you want to sponsor your parents and/or grandparents:
- You did not abide by the financial support conditions for another relative you sponsored in the past.
- You have ever defaulted on a court support order, such as a child support order.
- Have ever received benefits/financial support from the Canadian government (except support for a disability)
- Have ever been convicted of a violent or sexual offence, or any offence against a relative.
- Have ever missed payments, made late payments, or defaulted on an immigration loan.
- You are currently in prison.
- You are currently declared bankrupt.
Why Choose World overseas Immigration?
We, at world overseas Immigration, are rated among the very best and elite immigration services providers in India. Over the past 9 years, we have cultivated a strong repertoire for ourselves by consistently delivering the utmost service quality to our clients. Due to popular demand, we have also expanded our services to include virtually all aspects of Canada immigration, which includes IELTS training, job search and placement, resume rebuilding, rejection case appraisal etc. Thus, World overseas Immigration is your one-stop solution for all your immigration related queries.
We hire only the most knowledgeable and qualified professionals as Canada immigration consultants and further provide them with additional training and orientation to ensure that they are well-versed in each and every aspect of immigration to Canada and can resolve all related queries, questions or doubts quickly and easily. Furthermore, to help our clients better understand their immigration chances, we offer a free assessment option by which they can better grasp the particular considerations that need to be made in their case.
If you want the most advanced and proficient help in your immigration process, then there is no better source of professional advice and assistance than World overseas Immigration. You can contact us for any and all advice that you might need in order to make good on your immigration. Get in touch with us and let us guide you towards a successful immigration to Canada, where you can start and new chapter in your life.